Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Adjust Pressure setting for Remstar Pro C flex +
I recently purchased a newer machine ( Pro C flex+) and i need to increase the pressure setting from 7 to 9. Nine is the setting I have been using for 4 years.

Any assistance / instructions is greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Post Reply Post Reply
If you click on the "CPAP Setup Manuals" link at the top of the page you will find both brief instuctions on entering 'Provider' mode and instruction on how to obtain the Clinician's Manual for you machine.

That should be enough to get you going.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi cjheck,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy and getting your pressure set. Hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Autoset 90 percentile pressure vs. Titration study pressure CDNHoser 6 108 5 hours ago
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Question AirCurve 10 Humidity Setting capnman 14 177 Yesterday, 11:56 AM
Last Post: kiwii
  Pressure at altitude vs. pressure at lower elevations...? S.L. Ping Beauty 19 235 10-17-2017, 09:36 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  ResMed Airsense 10 Setting Date Problem Reuven Gruber 10 911 10-13-2017, 10:46 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  [Equipment] Setting mask type on Resmed Airsense 10 SleepyTimes 12 3,433 10-11-2017, 11:34 PM
Last Post: Reznik
  mask setting with dreamwear eeshwa 10 1,499 10-11-2017, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Reznik
  Philips Respironics REMstar Auto 560P - Service Required kyley 4 206 09-25-2017, 05:24 PM
Last Post: kyley