Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

SleepyHead Data Import
SleepyHead Data Import
I got the latest version of Sleepyhead to read from my SD card no problem. But I have a lot of data (the detailed waveform type) that has already been imported into ResScan and saved as .rlk files. Is there a way that Sleepyhead can read/import these files? If not, I'd like to suggest this as a upcoming feature.

Or is there a way that ResScan can export into something that Sleepyhead can read?

Thanks for all the work on the program!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Data Import
(11-24-2012, 11:35 AM)macmkaz Wrote: I got the latest version of Sleepyhead to read from my SD card no problem. But I have a lot of data (the detailed waveform type) that has already been imported into ResScan and saved as .rlk files. Is there a way that Sleepyhead can read/import these files? If not, I'd like to suggest this as a upcoming feature.

Or is there a way that ResScan can export into something that Sleepyhead can read?

It sounds like (but not sure), you want to import some previous logged sessions that are now purged from the SD card but the data exists in ResScan?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi
macmkaz and WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know the answer to your question but hang in there and someone will be able to help you soon.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I just tried and it doesn't see the data. I would assume ResScan saves it into a proprietary format what probably cannot be cracked.

PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-24-2012, 11:50 AM)bryank1 Wrote:
(11-24-2012, 11:35 AM)macmkaz Wrote: I got the latest version of Sleepyhead to read from my SD card no problem. But I have a lot of data (the detailed waveform type) that has already been imported into ResScan and saved as .rlk files. Is there a way that Sleepyhead can read/import these files? If not, I'd like to suggest this as a upcoming feature.

It sounds like (but not sure), you want to import some previous logged sessions that are now purged from the SD card but the data exists in ResScan?

Precisely...
Post Reply Post Reply
Both programs will export to a .csv format so you could import it into a spreadsheet or database but, neither program will import a .csv file.

Since SleepyHead makes an automatic backup of the S9's original data (.crc header & .edf data in gzip format) you could import those sessions one-at-a-time into ResScan (after you unzipped each one) but, ResScan stores your data in another proprietary format .rlk that only ResScan can read and it doesn't make a native backup of your original data like SleepyHead does.

So, you could have gone the other way, SleepyHead to ResScan but that's not what you wanted.

Ren
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slept past noon- Oscar did not import data coolbranch 5 521 09-26-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question [Equipment] OSCAR and ResMed oximeter data import Filbert 2 777 08-01-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Best O2 monitor to import into OSCAR? arborgent 9 1,852 01-23-2023, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 723 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  How do I import data into OSCAR? trinity2 6 1,893 11-21-2022, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Gideon
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 896 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.