Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Adjusting System One RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (450P) settings
RE: Adjusting System One RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (450P) settings
I agree with other posted suggestions. Get yourself a cheap 2GB SD card and use that or get one out of your digital camera if you have one and use that. Reformat it first. A 2GB card will last you a lifetime. The CPAP writes very little info on it daily. Insure that the write-to button is enabled, and NOT toward the short end or the copper connection end.

I notice that you are not using software, so I might encourage you to download the free SleepHead or Encorebasic software from this site. It is quite beneficial to see how your progress is going.

If you feel that you have received or used beneficial infomation such as available free software downloads or free clinician manuals from this web site, I might suggest a donation to the ApneaBoard owner/operator.
Yesterday is history; Tomorrow is a mystery; Today is a gift; Thats why its called "The Present".  
Post Reply Post Reply
Wink 
RE: Adjusting System One RemStar Pro with C-Flex+ (450P) settings
(11-25-2012, 09:56 PM)p28312 Wrote: I am able to get into the clinician menu, but Im not sure how to get my settings to "stick". If I exit the clinician menu and reinsert my card, the settings are lost. If I try to insert my card while in the clinician menu, I get an SD card error (reinsert card). I just had my pressure changed and they wiped out my Flex+ setting.

also, Im not sure why Im not setup for autoIQ..does this work? I would think this would be better than a constant pressure..

Thanks!

Hi p28312

I can send you some PDF files & other information including software to help you.

Check your Private Messages (PM)
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Foam Removal - Philips System One peewee44 47 10,613 03-26-2024, 05:46 AM
Last Post: jojopuppyfish
  [CPAP] Adjusting for flow limitations jane2911 10 301 03-25-2024, 01:24 PM
Last Post: jane2911
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,084 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 373 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Need help adjusting settings cokepi 1 130 03-08-2024, 06:46 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  High Pressures - Inflammation of the CV system? MrIvanDrago 5 297 03-05-2024, 07:14 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  [Admin Note] Policy clarification [off-site advice & advice given via Private Message system] SuperSleeper 2 2,788 02-06-2024, 09:00 AM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.