Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Adjustments
Adjustments
Having issues with leaks and numerous events....any suggestions welcome.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Adjustments
How long have you been using the machine? Was the min pressure of 13 what you were titrated at or something you set as a starting point?
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
Some odd stuff going on here.  It looks like you might tolerate lower pressure, and I would change the Flex setting to 1 or off. It might be interesting to dig into some of the anomalies in the flow rate chart to wee what is going on around the events and why exhale seems imbalanced around 3:20.  You seem to have a very high respiration rate and very imbalanced inhale:exhale ratio.  Any pulmonary issues you are aware of?

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3901]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jhuckabyjr,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck with CPAP therapy and getting adjusted to it.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I've monkeyed around with several masks, the Quattro, Swift LT, and both types of Dreamwear masks.  Not aware of any pulmonary issues, but the graphs sometimes show weird things going on.  I started on a pressure of 12, and have self adjusted over the last year since I've had the Dreamstation.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-15-2017, 10:12 PM)jhuckabyjr Wrote: I've monkeyed around with several masks, the Quattro, Swift LT, and both types of Dreamwear masks.  Not aware of any pulmonary issues, but the graphs sometimes show weird things going on.  I started on a pressure of 12, and have self adjusted over the last year since I've had the Dreamstation.

Yep!  Getting the right mask is probably the biggest thing we all face using CPAP, apart from getting used to CPAP itself that is.

Good luck and welcome.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with adjustments post open heart valve replacement SistineKid 2 91 04-20-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: SistineKid
  Improvement after adjustments - still can't stay asleep DKane 0 96 04-12-2024, 09:55 AM
Last Post: DKane
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 52 2,607 04-06-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: akarifur
  First week with CPAP Oscar - Adjustments phillyfan24 9 677 03-30-2024, 08:27 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 1,054 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
Gross Need help interpreting data and making adjustments tiredandexpired 13 685 03-01-2024, 10:07 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Help Interpreting OSCAR data and making adjustments Catbois 1 207 03-01-2024, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.