Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Adm Jeremiah Andrew Denton, USN
Jeremiah Andrew Denton was a Navy aviator shot down over NVN. He was a senior POW. Most noted for blinking the word TORTURE during a filmed interview. He passed away today. R.I.P.

Fair winds and following seas...
Post Reply Post Reply
RIP, Admiral.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply
Amen to all of the above!

PaytonA
Post Reply Post Reply

Sad when a patriot dies....

Wish they were still teaching Morse Code to the armed forces. You never know when it will come in handy.

.-. . ... - / .. -. / .--. . .- -.-. .

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-28-2014, 07:55 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: .-. . ... - / .. -. / .--. . .- -.-. .

For non-Morse Code readers, the above says: "Rest in Peace"
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-29-2014, 03:15 PM)PollCat Wrote:
(03-28-2014, 07:55 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: .-. . ... - / .. -. / .--. . .- -.-. .

For non-Morse Code readers, the above says: "Rest in Peace"

I'm an Amateur Radio Operator; and I got my Extra Ticket before they reduced the code requirement. -.-
Post Reply Post Reply

(03-29-2014, 09:14 PM)justMongo Wrote: I'm an Amateur Radio Operator; and I got my Extra Ticket before they reduced the code requirement. -.-

Ham check-in thread in Off-Topic Forum:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...-operators

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply