Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] 4 New Monitors now on staff
I missed you at the North Country Brewery last weekend. I was there with my daughter and the dogs for a sammich and beers.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats to each of you and thanks for taking on the added responsibilities of this new role. That's one thing that still strikes me in a good way, how well run this site is. Best to all.

Dave B
Coffee

PS my apology for the late recognition...
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all for taking on/continuing to help up newbies find our way down a new and mostly bewildering path.  I gave my doctor your website today during my Medicare compliance visit to help others get started on right foot 

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

I have become aware of this with the new posts to the thread in May. Those days were quite a blur for me as I was quite new then.

Congratulations to the deserving four, you guys and this board have given me my waking life back. Eternal gratitude........
Post Reply Post Reply
I had know idea you all were newbie monitors. You all seem so ...... I don't know I guess the word is OLD!
Post Reply Post Reply
I prefer MATURE, thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Yes, that will keep you all busy!
Well done guys.

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2017, 05:41 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I prefer MATURE, thank you.

I'll support you on that. BTW for at least 15 years now I've listened to old radio classics, including the Jack Benny program. I'll follow Mr. Benny's lead. I'm only 39.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
Belated since I only joined after the fact, but still...

[Image: congratsamundo.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Alarmed HR monitors drakkar 5 702 11-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Last Post: drakkar
Thumbsup [Admin Note] 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! SuperSleeper 14 2,469 09-10-2015, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Barbz
Rainbow 3 New Apnea Board Monitors now on staff SuperSleeper 20 4,261 07-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
Information Current Staff Members List SuperSleeper 0 13,419 06-23-2013, 06:41 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Thumbsup [Admin Note] cbramsey and Bompa now Apnea Board Monitors! SuperSleeper 5 1,757 03-16-2013, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Shastzi