Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

4 New Monitors now on staff
RE: 4 New Monitors now on staff
That's an excellent choice, all four of you have my respect and gratitude for your willingness to serve. It's folks like you that keep this forum alive and well. Thanks!!!!!

Stan
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you all and CONGRATULATIONS!, well done.!
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations guys
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-31-2017, 12:03 PM)bonjour Wrote: 4 good ones, 4 good volunteers suckers,  like

Congrats on being recognized as being an important contributor to the forum.
Thanks and  Well-done

Fred, you've been killing it on the wikis, and a helped a lot of members with the mask fit, approval process and other good bits of information.  I may not be the only sucker...um volunteer.
   Thanks
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats guys... 

This place wouldn't run without the diligence of "Management" and the support team. 

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
The Backbone of this forum. You keep us standing tall.

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations! I have benefited greatly from the great advice and input from many on this board and especially from Sleeprider.

Great choices for the four new ABM!
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats, folks!
Post Reply Post Reply
Excellent choices...! Many have benefited greatly from your advise, me included. Congrats!   Well-done
lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants....however, the after dinner drinks are a different matter altogether. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats to all and must say Good job In choosing Excellent members to be monitors .   By the way Sleeprider you still owe me that beer when your up my way some weekend !       thanks again guys for picking up the slack . Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep apnea monitors without cPAP LVH115 14 954 01-17-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  O2/oximeter monitors CZOscar 13 3,564 04-23-2020, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Thumbsup 4 New Apnea Board Monitors now on staff! SuperSleeper 33 3,950 09-16-2019, 09:15 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Brand New Diagnosis--Sleep Dr & staff NOT helpful PerChancetoDream 61 8,956 05-15-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: PerChancetoDream
  Alarmed HR monitors drakkar 5 1,705 11-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Last Post: drakkar
Thumbsup 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! SuperSleeper 14 4,542 09-10-2015, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Barbz
Rainbow 3 New Apnea Board Monitors now on staff SuperSleeper 20 6,757 07-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.