Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

4 New Monitors now on staff
RE: 4 New Monitors now on staff
I missed you at the North Country Brewery last weekend. I was there with my daughter and the dogs for a sammich and beers.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Congrats to each of you and thanks for taking on the added responsibilities of this new role. That's one thing that still strikes me in a good way, how well run this site is. Best to all.

Dave B
Coffee

PS my apology for the late recognition...
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks all for taking on/continuing to help up newbies find our way down a new and mostly bewildering path.  I gave my doctor your website today during my Medicare compliance visit to help others get started on right foot 

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
I have become aware of this with the new posts to the thread in May. Those days were quite a blur for me as I was quite new then.

Congratulations to the deserving four, you guys and this board have given me my waking life back. Eternal gratitude........
Sleepyhead in 5 easy steps
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I had know idea you all were newbie monitors. You all seem so ...... I don't know I guess the word is OLD!
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
I prefer MATURE, thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, that will keep you all busy!
Well done guys.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-17-2017, 05:41 PM)pholynyk Wrote: I prefer MATURE, thank you.

I'll support you on that. BTW for at least 15 years now I've listened to old radio classics, including the Jack Benny program. I'll follow Mr. Benny's lead. I'm only 39.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Cool 
Belated since I only joined after the fact, but still...

[Image: congratsamundo.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sleep apnea monitors without cPAP LVH115 14 957 01-17-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  O2/oximeter monitors CZOscar 13 3,566 04-23-2020, 03:38 PM
Last Post: Jeff8356
Thumbsup 4 New Apnea Board Monitors now on staff! SuperSleeper 33 3,952 09-16-2019, 09:15 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Brand New Diagnosis--Sleep Dr & staff NOT helpful PerChancetoDream 61 8,956 05-15-2018, 10:37 AM
Last Post: PerChancetoDream
  Alarmed HR monitors drakkar 5 1,706 11-03-2015, 03:46 PM
Last Post: drakkar
Thumbsup 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff ! SuperSleeper 14 4,542 09-10-2015, 08:20 PM
Last Post: Barbz
Rainbow 3 New Apnea Board Monitors now on staff SuperSleeper 20 6,761 07-12-2014, 11:07 PM
Last Post: Sleepster

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.