Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff !
Thumbsup 
5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff !
We have completed the long process of selecting new volunteer staff members to add to our current team of Apnea Board Monitors (ABMs).

The selection process began back in July with a long list of candidates who met the minimum requirements at that time of 6 months membership on the forums with at least 150 quality posts.  Please see our wiki article on Apnea Board Monitors (HERE).

Our forum Moderators started by going through a long list of folks who met the minimum requirements, finally voting on a preliminary list of 18 candidates.  Those 18 candidates were then voted upon by a committee consisting of the currently serving Monitors, Moderators and myself as Admin.

The result is a list of 5 candidates who have graciously agreed to serve as new Apnea Board Monitors.  They are now official Monitors and will soon begin "Monitor Training Modules" after which they will become active in their official duties.

Please allow me to welcome the following members to our Apnea Board Monitor team:

DariaVader

justMongo

OpalRose

PaytonA

sgearhart
username changed to "Crimson Nape"

Congrats

Our updated and current list of Apnea Board staff members can be accessed HERE.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 5 new Apnea Board Monitors now on staff !
Congrats to the new monitors and thanks for making the forum run as smoothly as ever
After the initiation comes the tea ceremony
[Image: Tea-Pot.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations to you all! Definitely a list of names that have helped me since I started posting here.
Post Reply Post Reply
CONGRATULATIONS! to you all and thank you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Congratulations to all. This is a very informative group you have here. I have learned more from reading this forum and taking the suggestions that this group of great people have talked about to my doc and he actually has listened to me. But I have yet to tell him where I get my learning from. Again, thanks to you, I'm learning a lot.
Post Reply Post Reply
Conga-Rats to all!!

[Image: EssentialGiantHornedtoad.gif]
Post Reply Post Reply
Yay!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, congratulations!

I really appreciate the way this board is run. Nice change from other like boards on the internet.

Thank You!

Post Reply Post Reply
I'm new but recognize some of these new board members from the many posts I have read. My hubby volunteers on another board and I know fully how much time and commitment goes into doing a good job. I thank these new volunteers and appreciate their willingness to help others like myself. Thank you in advance for your help! I'd remind those who seek answers to be sure and acknowledge when advise answers or solves your issue. It helps other new people pay attention to advise as well as let's the board person feel their time was well spent.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the hard work that goes into making this forum a really great place to learn about this condition and about other fun stuff.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 616 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,338 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 499 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  Sleep apnea monitors without cPAP LVH115 14 959 01-17-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,671 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 644 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Information [Mod Note] Do you want us to know when you die? [Apnea Board Postmortem Form] SuperSleeper 15 5,544 08-07-2023, 06:30 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.