Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] APEX Easy Compliance Software Now Available
RE: APEX Easy Compliance Software Now Available
Hi, I'm new to this forum and have a question, i have apex inch auto and I can't get anything to copy to the sd card, I get warn 008, which I contacted apex they claim damaged sd card, my cards are brand new. Do I need to have a certain card or formatting? I've tried a 8 and a 32 gig and both give the warn 008. I've also down loaded the software and using the cord receive the com port error so I'm stuck with no data retrieval, any help is appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Bonscott,

Welcome to Apnea Board!

FYI... the name is Apex iCH Auto, not "inch" Auto. 

Hopefully someone with more knowledge than I on this can help you.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Is it write-protected? Check for a small switch on the card. Try moving it the opposite direction, then see if it will work.

On a PC, it would be formatted FAT 32.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the info, I will check that out. Also after more searching I have found others say that I should have a card 2 gigs or less that would be formatted at fat16. So I have one coming from amazon and will try that also
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-07-2017, 10:11 PM)Bonscott Wrote: Thanks for the info, I will check that out. Also after more searching I have found others say that I should have a card 2 gigs or less that would be formatted at fat16. So I have one coming from amazon and will try that also

Yes the instructions for iCH model states that:  "Please use a SD card (smaller than 2GB) which complies with SDHC standard. Before using it, please format it to FAT16 to ensure correct data collection." It doesn't cover error 008, however for the Apex XT instructions, error 008 is for damaged SD card.
lots-o-coffee
The doctor says coffee does not affect my tinnitus and it's got lots of antioxidants....however, the after dinner drinks are a different matter altogether. 
Post Reply Post Reply
I have downloaded the software and used APEX for 4 nights.
There are no data in the page of Time and Compliance tables as for no sessions have been recorded.
There are data only in the Detail page of the Software.

I use the LITE version of the software, I can see details in the Time and Compliance pages.
Thx for your reply of what i should do to have the full set of data in the Easy Compliance full software version.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yeh!!! It works! Thanks for all the posts here.

Using XT Auto for 2 weeks...so far, results seems good....I think....AHI less than 5.
Post Reply Post Reply
Resurrecting this thread ...

I just installed the full Easy Compliance software 3.2.1 and the drivers on the same page in the members-only file section here on a Windows 10 PC. I did not see the separate steps shown in screenshots earlier in this thread. The software runs and I was able to edit the patient data and download the data from a 1GB SD card that my husband formatted to FAT 16 for me. (The manual instructions say to use a card SMALLER than 2GB so I used the 1GB card.) The download process took several steps as I had to start with the Download option on the menu and then browse down several folder levels on the SD card to get to an actual file. I haven't tried connecting to the APAP directly, it's too far from my computer. I am NOT able to find a way to edit the Device Model on the Patient Profile page. It originally defaulted to the Apex Auto but when I downloaded data from the SD card that name disappeared and now it is blank. I have the ICH Auto and would like to have that info show up on reports.

The Total Time, Compliance Time, and Long Term tabs are blank, how do I get info to show up on them?

The Detail page is fascinating but I'm not sure what the "Session Number: 9" means. Is that detail from just the last session? The title "Events of Complete Sessions" makes it sound like it includes info from all the sessions.

I'm not impressed that the software doesn't save older data, though! The instructions warn that older data is overwritten with each download and to save to different filenames if you want to hold on to the older data!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-06-2017, 06:47 PM)Bonscott Wrote: Hi, I'm new to this forum and have a question, i have apex inch auto and I can't get anything to copy to the sd card, I get warn 008, which I contacted apex they claim damaged sd card, my cards are brand new. Do I need to have a certain card or formatting? I've tried a 8 and a 32 gig and both give the warn 008. I've also down loaded the software and using the cord receive the com port error so I'm stuck with no data retrieval, any help is appreciated.

Hello Bonscott,

I purchased an Apex Medical iCH Auto about 6 weeks ago. Initially I was getting "warn 008" as well (which is not documented in the manual), but not always. I eventually noticed that when I took the humidifier tank off first, it worked reliably. I believe there is a magnetic sensor that can tell when the tank is installed, so this must matter.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-14-2018, 01:16 PM)groggygirl Wrote: Resurrecting this thread ...

I just installed the full Easy Compliance software 3.2.1 and the drivers on the same page in the members-only file section here on a Windows 10 PC. I did not see the separate steps shown in screenshots earlier in this thread. The software runs and I was able to edit the patient data and download the data from a 1GB SD card that my husband formatted to FAT 16 for me. (The manual instructions say to use a card SMALLER than 2GB so I used the 1GB card.) The download process took several steps as I had to start with the Download option on the menu and then browse down several folder levels on the SD card to get to an actual file. I haven't tried connecting to the APAP directly, it's too far from my computer. I am NOT able to find a way to edit the Device Model on the Patient Profile page. It originally defaulted to the Apex Auto but when I downloaded data from the SD card that name disappeared and now it is blank. I have the ICH Auto and would like to have that info show up on reports.

The Total Time, Compliance Time, and Long Term tabs are blank, how do I get info to show up on them?

The Detail page is fascinating but I'm not sure what the "Session Number: 9" means. Is that detail from just the last session? The title "Events of Complete Sessions" makes it sound like it includes info from all the sessions.

I'm not impressed that the software doesn't save older data, though! The instructions warn that older data is overwritten with each download and to save to different filenames if you want to hold on to the older data!

Hi groggygirl,

I am seeing the same behavior with Easy Compliance 3.2.1, all tabs are blank except "Detail". I have Easy Compliance Lite 3.4.3 installed as well (available for download from the Apex USA web site), and when I load my data, all tabs are displaying correctly except "Detail", which is disabled (I guess that's what makes it "Lite"). I am assuming there is an incompatibility with the latest Apex iCH machines and version 3.2.1 of the software. Hopefully, eventually someone with access to the latest clinician version of the software will post it here. In the meantime, I have kept both versions of the software installed on my PC.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nerwbie -- what CPAP/software combo? cprstn54 1 40 Yesterday, 03:12 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 915 03-28-2024, 08:04 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 188 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 668 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 657 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,122 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,321 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.