Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] APEX Easy Compliance Software Now Available
RE: APEX Easy Compliance Software Now Available
this software is very old is there a new version? Philips Respironics have mobile app and these guys still in windows 3.11.

I have other question for Apex XT auto users can I read last night report from machine itself without connecting to pc or use sd card like Resmed in the morning you can check summary report for last night from machine itself.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is an Easy Compliance 3.4 version but no one has volunteered to share it yet. So we just work with version 3.2. Smile

While the machine is in standby mode, press the up and down arrow buttons concurrently. You will see the last session information - Apnea Index, Hypopneas Index, Snoring Index & Flow Limitation Index. To switch through the 4 indices, just press the menu button. This is from the instructions manual. I don't recall seeing the 4th index, but it may be that I'm still half asleep when I speed through pressing the menu button as I only look for Hypopneas Index which shows some numbers. For me, the other indices show as zero majority of days.

Once the machine is off, you lose the information and can only retrieve it via the software.

Btw, your profile shows you are using a Resmed machine..?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you I'll try it, yes I'm using resmed but recently I purchased XT Auto for travelling purpose.

And xt macine is come from stone age comparing to Resmed but the price is good.
Post Reply Post Reply
I found only 3 type as you said Thanks A1,S1 and H1.
what is the different between them? Huh as I read apnea index is simillar to Hypopneas Index can you please explain and which one is AHI.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi amsbas,

The proper definitions can be found in the "wiki" link at the top of the page, so I won't reproduce them here.

The AI, HI & SI numbers shown on the device is the number of events occurring for each category over that particular session. It doesn't show the "per hour" index figure. For the respective index figure, you need to view it from the software. Thus the AHI figure that is normally referred to, you will likewise get it from the software.

p/s: The AI, HI & SI numbers on the machine may differ by 1 event from that shown in the software.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-08-2016, 10:12 AM)amsbas Wrote: Thank you I'll try it, yes I'm using resmed but recently I purchased XT Auto for travelling purpose.

Amsbas, as an owner/user of both the Resmed and Apex devices, how would you compare the two machines in treating your symptoms?

Coming from the Resmed to Apex, have your AHIs results changed?

Have you used the humidifier on both machines? Any issues?

p/s: Maybe a moderator can help shift this thread to a more appropriate comparison forum. I'm not sure how to do this.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your info as I understand the machine is giving the number of apnea for whole period and I have to divide it to sleep hours to get AHI per hour.
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-12-2016, 10:31 AM)Newbee2016 Wrote:
(10-08-2016, 10:12 AM)amsbas Wrote: Thank you I'll try it, yes I'm using resmed but recently I purchased XT Auto for travelling purpose.

Amsbas, as an owner/user of both the Resmed and Apex devices, how would you compare the two machines in treating your symptoms?

Coming from the Resmed to Apex, have your AHIs results changed?

Have you used the humidifier on both machines? Any issues?

p/s: Maybe a moderator can help shift this thread to a more appropriate comparison forum. I'm not sure how to do this.

Actually as I said I didn't use Apex continuously so really I can't give clear opinion about Apex but I'm going to do 5 days test for each device and give you report.

Regarding humidifier yes I use them both with humidifier and I found both is good but Apex is better like .

Post Reply Post Reply
Great to know that you prefer the Apex humidifier. Functionality wise, I too feel the Apex humidifier is easy to adjust and switch on or off independently. No need to go through the menu screen on the cpap. The base is of course bigger though as it is a separate unit, but not an issue for me.

Looking forward to hear your views after the test. I'm sure others reading will benefit from the shared insights as well. Sleep-well

p/s: Maybe you can start a new thread under the Main Apnea Board Forum when you are ready.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, newbie to this forum. I have just downloaded the Easy Compliance software 3.2. Before I install, does anyone know if its compatible with Windows 10? I noticed other versions, but not 8 or 10. I'm afraid to install. Also, I think the drivers are not necessary if using an SD card. Am I correct in that assumption as well? Thank you in advance.

-Roy
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 11 639 10 hours ago
Last Post: PappaJoe
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 91 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 437 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Oscar - past compliance is incorrect (and different to Prisma) dannahaz 8 585 02-15-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: dannahaz
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,011 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,208 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,108 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.