Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] Apnea Board Handout Flyer
Idea 
Apnea Board Handout Flyer
[Image: handout-small.jpg]

~ Apnea Board Handout Flyer ~

Over the years, a few folks have asked me to create a printable "flyer" or "handout" for Apnea Board so that they can easily tell friends and relatives about Apnea Board. I didn't do it then, but now a recent discussion on our Linkedin Group (comprised more of health care professionals) reminded me of the need for such a flyer for health care professionals to let their patients know of our online community here.

So, I've created a printable PDF Handout that can be cut in half and distributed to anyone you like - friends, relatives, other patients, health care professionals, etc.

You will need to install the free version of Adobe Acrobat Reader to open these files.

Link to Apnea Board Handout (color version) [1.6 MB]:

https://www.apneaboard.com/Apnea-Board-H..._color.pdf

Link to Apnea Board Handout (black & white version) [0.9 MB]:

https://www.apneaboard.com/Apnea-Board-Handout_b&w.pdf

Feel free to print your own copies and distribute these freely, if you like.  Coffee

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 609 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep physicians that value OSCAR and the Apnea Board community FrankFuss 26 3,318 02-28-2024, 05:25 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  New to the board: Pre Therapy, suspected Central Apnea MVoltaire 12 481 02-28-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: MVoltaire
  New to Board. Need help interpreting OSCAR Travel2BFree 23 1,653 12-07-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [News] Apnea Board News 2023 email copy SuperSleeper 0 642 10-10-2023, 12:32 AM
Information [Mod Note] Do you want us to know when you die? [Apnea Board Postmortem Form] SuperSleeper 15 5,541 08-07-2023, 06:30 PM
Information [Admin Note] Apnea Board now operating under SSL encryption SuperSleeper 3 1,685 06-09-2023, 11:48 PM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.