Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

BUG REPORTS for new forum software [Thread Now Closed]
RE: Apnea Board now on new server with new software
Quote:Like the new forum and the new look, but harder to read the font for some reason.
That's because the font is a dark gray on a light gray background. More contrast - darker font, lighter background, or using 2 different colors such as dark blue on the lightest gray, could be helpful.

Also the Quote button didn't work; I had to do it manually.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
I find that if you click Quote, then click reply, it works.
You'll note the little + and - changes when you click quote.

I see we have a new Favicon... looks like a lightening bolt.

Yes, we could use a darker font. Perhaps a task for another day.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
The Quote button doesn't work for me either, but if I hit the Reply button, it acts like the Quote button.   Dont-know
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
RE: BUG REPORTS for new forum software
(01-21-2017, 08:53 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: The fast links to Today's posts is gone.  Currently using "Latest Post" at the bottom of page.  That needs to be pluralized.

I can reach the Today's posts search page using the bookmark I have. The function is still there, there just isn't a link for it other than the drop down menu at the bottom of the page, which by the way will include the sticky posts for the main forum. The page the bookmark takes me to shows the posts for the today without the sticky posts.

The link for the New posts search is missing as well. It works normally from a bookmark as well.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
(01-21-2017, 11:04 AM)OpalRose Wrote: The Quote button doesn't work for me either, but if I hit the Reply button, it acts like the Quote button.   Dont-know

This is working the same as the software used by another forum I used to post on. In order to post a reply without a quote we had to use the New Reply button at the bottom of the page with no quotes selected in any of the posts. It sure would be nice if it can be made to work the way we are used to.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
(01-20-2017, 10:31 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: If you can see this post, the new Apnea Board server and software are now online and operating.

We've updated our forum and wiki software to the newest versions and integrated a new "look" to our forum.  We've also enhanced security for the forum, and the new look should be more compatible with mobile devices.

Many thanks to all those who've contributed towards this server move.  Without you folks, this place could not exist.

Apnea Board is now the most popular sleep apnea forum in the world.  It's you (our members) who have made that possible.

Hope you all like the new look and feel of the forum.

Coffee

Thank you for all of the hard work, SS. So far it looks like a clean kick off with few bugs. Great job!
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

pupcamper,
Look at the bottom of the page under "User Links"(center right). Second to last option, "Latest Post".
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Awesome job, SuperSleeper!!!! Thanks for the hard work.
(01-21-2017, 08:53 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: The fast links to Today's posts is gone.  Currently using "Latest Post" at the bottom of page.  That needs to be pluralized.

(01-21-2017, 11:59 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: pupcamper,
Look at the bottom of the page under "User Links"(center right). Second to last option, "Latest Post".

Thanks. Just saw Mongo's post with the same info. It looks like the functions are all still there, some are just not quite the same as we are used to.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

It looks like we have two threads going with reports of possible bugs being posted. Do those threads need to be combined? It is getting a little hard to keep up with what has been posted and what hasn't.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,086 03-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,272 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  Marcin's Therapy Thread marcinpiskala 20 970 03-23-2024, 04:38 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Information Alaxo Hybrid Stent with CPAP - Therapy Thread G. Szabo 29 1,221 03-22-2024, 10:51 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Jan's - Therapy Thread Jan Flikweert 71 2,596 03-21-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: Jan Flikweert
  brainfoggysleeper's Therapy Thread brainfoggysleeper 23 544 03-21-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  SleepyLlama therapy thread SleepyLlama 5 237 03-20-2024, 03:30 PM
Last Post: jcp519

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.