Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation Software Now Available [EncorePro v.2.17.8.0]
Arrow 
DreamStation Software Now Available [EncorePro v.2.17.8.0]
Quote:
ADMIN EDIT:
March 31, 2016

The free SleepyHead software is now working for DreamStation machines.  Although the EncorePro software will work for DreamStation machines, SleepyHead is a much better package than the bloated EncorePro software.  You can download it for free here:
http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE .

The new 2.17.8.0 version of EncorePro is working with Philips-Respironics DreamStation machine data.

Note: some have "rounded up" the version number, calling this version 2.18, but it's really version 2.17.8.0:

EncorePro version 2.17.8.0 for DreamStation Machines

Quote:Admin Edit 2-23-17:  EncorePro 2.20 is now available (newer than the one referenced in this thread).
Please see this thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...s-machines

Although this EncorePro 2.17.8.0 software is bloated and designed for multiple patients, unfortunately, it's the only software package available at this time that will work for the newer DreamStation machines.  The download files are huge, (the Windows 32-bit version is about 265 MB and the 64-bit version is about 276 MB)

This is for DreamStation machines only - If you have an older 50 or 60-series PR System One machine, we DO NOT recommend that you download this software.  Instead, use either SleepyHead or EncoreBasic - as they run faster, are less complicated, easier to use and do the job just fine.

Please go to this thread in our Private Files & Links area for instructions on how to obtain the EncorePro 2.17.8.0 software for your DreamStation machine:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

[You will need to be signed into your Apnea Board forum account to access the above link.  CLICK HERE if you need to register for a free forum account]

Installation Note:   When you install EncorePro 2.17.8.0, it may appear to sit idle for up to 30 minutes or so during the installation process, but it will then finish and run OK.

After you download the file(s), you must (initially) use the following credentials to unlock the software:

User Name: EncoreAdmin

Password: password1

The program will then FORCE you to reset your password. You may choose any new password you wish, but you must enter it twice in the spaces provided, then hit enter. You will continue to use the EncoreAdmin username but from that point forward, you must use your new password (not "password1").

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

RE: DreamStation Software Now Available
Downloaded and installed the software OK but it says the password is wrong.
I used EncoreAdmin with a password of password1
(12-12-2015, 12:38 PM)Jimsp1 Wrote: Downloaded and installed the software OK but it says the password is wrong.
I used EncoreAdmin with a password of password1

Jim, just to make sure, don't copy and paste the info, just type it out to make sure there are no spaces before or after the words... and I'm not sure but it may be case sensitive. So you'll have to type EncoreAdmin and password1 exactly with the capital "E" and "A", with all others in lower-case.

EDIT: See my post here on what you are doing wrong.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I still can't get it to work. After a few tries it locks you out for awhile.
The reset utility is there but you need an unlock key that I believe you get from the product support people.
Jim, I just got access to a Windows machine and it installed fine and the initial username/password combination worked fine.

When you first run the program, it asks for the username and password... this is where you will put in EncoreAdmin as the username and password1 as the password. The system will then FORCE you to reset the password (to whatever you wish). You must enter a new password twice, then hit enter. If you do that, it works fine.

I've edited my original post to include this password-reset info.

If you've tried too many times and get locked out of the program, you may need to do the following:

1. Completely uninstall the program

2. Delete the entire C:\Program Files\Respironics\Encore Pro 2\ directory on your computer (if it's still there after the uninstall)

3. Delete the entire C:\EP2InstallLog\ directory on your computer (if it's still there after the uninstall)

4. Restart the computer

5. Re-install the EncorePro 2.17.8.0 program.

But it worked fine for me, no problems at all. Coffee

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

I installed version 2.18 of Swedish, 64 bit version. But it says it is version 2.17.8.0 ??
DreamStation is not in the list.
(12-12-2015, 06:50 PM)Lazer1234 Wrote: I installed version 2.18 of Swedish, 64 bit version. But it says it is version 2.17.8.0 ??

What does it do when you put your DreamStation SD card into your computer and try to read the data off of it?

I think someone else pointed out that the version number was wrong after you install it.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
(12-12-2015, 07:17 PM)archangle Wrote:
(12-12-2015, 06:50 PM)Lazer1234 Wrote: I installed version 2.18 of Swedish, 64 bit version. But it says it is version 2.17.8.0 ??

What does it do when you put your DreamStation SD card into your computer and try to read the data off of it?

I think someone else pointed out that the version number was wrong after you install it.

Dreamstation is not on the list but it works with Dreamstation.
The version software is 2.17.8.0
I just got my Dreamstation 3 days ago and have been using this software
(12-12-2015, 08:20 PM)rmeegan2 Wrote: Dreamstation is not on the list but it works with Dreamstation.
The version software is 2.17.8.0
I just got my Dreamstation 3 days ago and have been using this software

I went ahead and changed the version number to the correct full version number, which is EncorePro 2.17.8.0.

I think they just "rounded up" to version 2.18 when distributing this version, but you are correct in saying that it's not really version 2.18, but rather 2.17.8.0.

So I corrected most of the links, the file names and the email that is sent out and in other places to reflect this corrected version number. If someone finds a reference to 2.18 somewhere, let me know and I'll correct it.

And I also had yet another person confirm that it indeed works with DreamStation machines just fine.

Coffee

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

I got the program to work by deleting all of it and reloading making sure to use the right password. The problem is when I try to download from the card I keep getting the message "The media does not belong to an active Encore patient." When adding the patient did fill in all those fields marked in red.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 427 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 617 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,006 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,186 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,100 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 684 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.