Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

DreamStation Software Now Available [EncorePro v.2.17.8.0]
RE: DreamStation Software Now Available
(03-13-2016, 10:39 AM)mmdupas Wrote: Will EncorePro give me visibility to Central Apneas?

...Thanks
Yes it will.
Yes, Encore Pro shows events the cpap machine marks as clear airway events, which as I understand it, are the same as central apnea events.

SleepyHead is still in beta and as far as I know an anticipated release date for the public version has not been given. JediMark and his team of developers and beta testers are working hard to get a stable version ready to release that supports the DreamStation. It is just a matter of time.

There is a Mac beta version now.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
I was having the same problem as someone else...I can't figure out what to do? I got it loaded no problem...but it's all just blank! I finally saw where I need to add a patient, but I can't figure out what to do after that? I'm so lost! I'd appreciate any help!!
(03-13-2016, 11:38 AM)pupcamper Wrote: Yes, Encore Pro shows events the cpap machine marks as clear airway events, which as I understand it, are the same as central apnea events.

SleepyHead is still in beta and as far as I know an anticipated release date for the public version has not been given. JediMark and his team of developers and beta testers are working hard to get a stable version ready to release that supports the DreamStation. It is just a matter of time.

There is a Mac beta version now.

Thanks much! I'll suffer thru no visibility other than Dreamapper hoping SH will be out soon. I can run the windows version until Mac is ready.

Okay, so I finally found the icon with a plus, and got the data imported...but it doesn't give me any charts or anything...it just has green lines? I'm wanting to see data...not how long I wore it? I'm so confused :/
Okay! I think I got it...I had no idea you could change pages! Sorry for the confusion!! Thank you Smile

Quote:
ADMIN EDIT:
March 31, 2016

The SleepyHead software is now working for DreamStation machines. Although the EncorePro software will work for DreamStation machines, SleepyHead is a much better package than the bloated EncorePro software. You can download it for free here:
http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE .

I have the same problem as some other users.

I have no option to "download". I have added myself as patient but nothing happens after that. I am listed but that's it.

I am familiar with the legacy Encore Pro software (ones where a smartcard is used) but this one is odd. I know my SD card works as Sleephead works. However, I don't like SH as it is too cluttered for me. I prefer Encore Pro.

Additionally, if I go to the Utilities pulldown menu and select "Preview Download" I get a message saying the card doesn't belong to the patient.
BTW (I can no longer edit my OP), I plugged in my Smartcard reader with my legacy Encore Pro smartcard and Encore Pro will not access the patient data either. This is terribly frustrating, to the say the least.
(04-16-2016, 03:10 PM)Hmm888 Wrote: I have the same problem as some other users.

I have no option to "download". I have added myself as patient but nothing happens after that. I am listed but that's it.

I am familiar with the legacy Encore Pro software (ones where a smartcard is used) but this one is odd. I know my SD card works as Sleephead works. However, I don't like SH as it is too cluttered for me. I prefer Encore Pro.

Additionally, if I go to the Utilities pulldown menu and select "Preview Download" I get a message saying the card doesn't belong to the patient.

(04-16-2016, 03:40 PM)Hmm888 Wrote: BTW (I can no longer edit my OP), I plugged in my Smartcard reader with my legacy Encore Pro smartcard and Encore Pro will not access the patient data either. This is terribly frustrating, to the say the least.

After logging into EncorePro are you going to the patient's overview page? If not, click on your patient's name. This should take you to an overview page. Click on the little square with a plus and horizontal lines on it next to the patient's name. In the resulting drop down menu click on "Download from Device" which will open a popup that should have an option to download. If a message saying the card doesn't belong to the patient, just click on through to download.

By the way, on the Daily page of SleepyHead there is a button on the bottom left under the graphs that lets you choose which flags to display. On the right under the graphs there is a button that lets you choose which graphs to display. On the right under the graphs on the Overview page there is also a button that lets you choose which graphs to display. You can also disable both the left and the right side panels on the Daily page in SleepyHeads' preferences menu.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Thanks pupcamper, unfortunately, it was still a no-go. It won't allow me to download the contents. What I had to do was to "initialize" the SD card. I was able to do as you stated from that point'; however, the data got corrupted. I tried to recover the data from backup that I created just before I "initialized" the SD card, but it was still corrupt. However, as a test, I was able to retrieve data from my Respironics smart card using the method you suggested above. I will try on another PC and install the software to see what happens.

As far as Sleepyhead goes, it doesn't like my system. I guess the app is not designed to work on a multiple monitor configuration. Once I open it, the entire screen flickers violently and then there are duplicate, triplicate overlays of the sleepyhead data that last for several seconds or until I minimize and maximize the screen.

The flags you refer to only allow me to pin or unpin the PB module, nothing else. Even after doing so, the screen flickers violently. Sleephead is definitely unstable on my system. BTW. I don't even have an "EXIT" option on my Sleepyhead.

I think Encore Pro Basic update is all I need, as long as it can run my Dreamstation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 431 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,007 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,187 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,101 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo
  Software to read edf file from in lab study? lisaistired 3 686 12-02-2023, 01:26 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.