Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all Apnea Board members!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all Apnea Board members!
[Image: thanksgiving.jpg]

I would also like to express my thanks for all those who make this website and forum possible.

First, to our visitors - thanks for stopping by and taking a look at the forums.  We're here to help you, so feel free to register for a free account and ask a question or jump right into the conversations!

Second, thanks to our registered forum members - it is you folk who make Apnea Board a wonderful place to hang out, learn new things and talk about life with CPAP.  Your helpfulness to others is really an amazing thing.

Third, to our Advisory Members - without you folks, running this place would be very difficult.  Thanks for all your input, wisdom and advice to help Apnea Board stay on the cutting edge of sleep apnea patient-empowerment!

Fourth, to our Staff Members - Our Forum Admin, Moderators and Monitors who are the volunteers behind the scenes to help ensure that things don't go off the rails here.  Thanks to the hard work of this group, our forum remains a relatively peaceful and enjoyable place to visit and help each other.  They seldom receive any praise or accolades, but they are well-deserving of both.

Fifth, to those hard-working members of the OSCAR Team, who have developed and maintained best-in-class free CPAP software that allows us to fine tune our therapy and help others around the world do the same.

Sixth, to those who donate to Apnea Board - Without these kind and generous folks, we simply wouldn't have the funds to pay for our server and the costs associated with maintaining the website, forum, wiki & software hosting.  Thanks!

2021 has been a very eventful and stress-filled year for many of us, so let's make sure we take time to enjoy life's simple pleasures;  taking time to relax with friends, family and loved-ones.  I thank all of you for the selfless efforts you put in to help others here on Apnea Board.  It's really an amazing thing to be part of and I'm humbled by all the great people we have here.  This place feels like an online "home" to many of us.

Thanks    Grouphug3
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

#apneaboard
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: HAPPY THANKSGIVING to all Apnea Board members!
I was very recently diagnosed with severe OSA and have just begun my CPAP therapy, feeling very uninformed and very overwhelmed. Finding and registering with Apnea Board today and discovering the tremendous wealth of wisdom and knowledge here has made me very grateful on this day before Thanksgiving in the U.S. Thank you for the hope, and Happy Thanksgiving!
Post Reply Post Reply
Wellcome to the forum CapeCodder!

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
DaveL
compliant for 35 years

I'm just a cpap user like you. I don't give medical advice. Seek the advice of a physician before seeking treatment for medical conditions including sleep apnea. Sleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Be safe, eat too much food and drink some great coffee, enjoy your family time.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Have a great time and don't get too sober!
Post Reply Post Reply
Well said, and I hope all of you can celebrate with family and friends. 

Happy Thanksgiving!  Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
Can't agree more. I too am thankful for this community and all the great volunteers who contribute to it Thumbs-up-2
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Happy Thanksgiving. A lot to be thankful for including all the wonderful advise from equally wonderful fellow CPAP users. Cheers ?
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks SuperSleeper! Turkey combined with the great advice from this forum will allow me to sleep better than ever!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information [Mod Note] Do you want us to know when you die? [Apnea Board Postmortem Form] SuperSleeper 6 2,427 Yesterday, 06:07 PM
Last Post: RayBee
  Hello, 1st time on the board to post. Have previously accessed the manuals. CW3GTC 9 330 11-26-2021, 02:49 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  New to this board but not new to CPAP Rcers 4 124 11-15-2021, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Rcers
  Apnea mystery: Cycles of normal, healthy sleep and apnea 'flare-up' periods lazysunday 8 271 11-14-2021, 03:35 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  DME Venting (And Potential Happy Ending?) The Latinist 4 178 11-10-2021, 07:38 PM
Last Post: clownbell
  Newbee to this board AadDijksman 0 129 11-06-2021, 09:03 AM
Last Post: AadDijksman
  Reference to Philips in the recent Email to members snuffles 4 246 11-06-2021, 01:36 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.