Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] Happy Thanksgiving
Smile 
[Image: thanksgiving.jpg]

I've posted this before, but it's still appropriate for how I feel... I would also like to express my thanks for all those who make this website and forum possible.

First, to our visitors - thanks for stopping by and taking a look at the forums.  We're here to help you, so feel free to register for a free account and ask a question or jump right into the conversations!

Second, thanks to our registered forum members - it is you folk who make Apnea Board a wonderful place to hang out and chat back and forth about life with CPAP.  Your helpfulness to others is really an amazing thing.

Third, to our Advisory Members - without you folks, running this place would be very difficult.  Thanks for all your input, wisdom and advice to help Apnea Board stay on the cutting edge of sleep apnea patient-empowerment!

Fourth, to our Staff Members - Our Moderators and Monitors who are the volunteers behind the scenes to help ensure that things don't go off the rails here.  Thanks to the hard work of this group, our forum remains a relatively peaceful and enjoyable place to visit and help each other.  They seldom receive any praise or accolades, but they are well-deserving of both.

Fifth, to those who donate to Apnea Board - Without these kind and generous folks, we simply wouldn't have the funds to pay for our server and the costs associated with maintaining the website and forum.  Thanks!

I thank all of you for the selfless efforts you put in to help others here on Apnea Board.  It's really an amazing thing to be part of and I'm humbled by all the great people we have here.  This place feels like an online "home" to many of us, and as Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz said, "There's no place like home!"

Thanks    Grouphug3
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
And then there is SuperSleeper, who apparently seldom sleeps, and provides this service without any expectation of return. Somehow you have cultivated a community where getting help and giving back are perpetual dynamics. May your Thanksgiving be a happy one with people you care for.

Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy Thanksgiving SuperSleeper and everyone else.
Thank you SS for this wonderful forum. and thanks to all who help it run smoothly.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Thank you for enabling this community to exist SuperSleeper. And Happy Turkey Day!
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone visiting the Apnea Board.
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post from Imgur

Post Reply Post Reply
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.
Post Reply Post Reply

I'm sure I speak for many SS when I say we all owe you a debt of extreme gratitude for all that you do for us, the Board, and the guests who might stop by only briefly. It is selfless work and one can only guess as to how many lives have been saved by this forum. So, enjoy your Thanksgiving knowing that we are thankful for a lot of things especially what you have done and allowed this Board to become. To everyone else in the US - Happy Thanksgiving and don't forget to turn your scale back 10 pounds!
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. I know that we are all thankful to SuperSleeper for this great educational board. What else are you thankful for?

Best Regards,

PaytonA

Admin Note:
PaytonA passed away in September 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks and Happy Thanksgiving to all you all Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

We are thankful for your dedication, SS. Without that and your tireless work Apnea Board might be able to continue, but it wouldn't continue to be the awesome place that it is. I've never seen the like of it. So, thank you.
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A year later & still not happy with the numbers joyced490 30 2,238 06-21-2017, 10:17 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Un-happy face sleep report Joe Fox 28 1,593 02-11-2017, 07:27 AM
Last Post: RichardVT
Arrow [Admin Note] MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy New Year to all SuperSleeper 13 826 12-27-2016, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Hello and Happy Holidays! eraserturds 5 460 12-22-2016, 11:34 PM
Last Post: eraserturds
  Happy To Find You! harmon k 7 658 10-16-2016, 03:23 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Felt happy for one week, now back to normal hmucha 10 1,591 07-11-2016, 06:00 AM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  Happy new year to everybody! OMyMyOHellYes 8 1,045 01-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Last Post: cate1898