Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] Happy Thanksgiving
Okay, I've given my thanks...now back to your regularly scheduled program.

[Image: jicQLTj.jpg]
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy Thanksgiving all!
I am truly thankful for my family their health and for all the blessings in my life!

I would also like to send out a bid thank you everyone that contributes to this forum. it's a haven for all those who have been dropped down the proverbial rabbit hole named Apnea to fend for themselves.
This forum provides the much needed advise and answers to those people who otherwise would have quit the treatment altogether.
Thank You and Happy Thanksgiving!
Post Reply Post Reply
Funny one Sleeprider. :-)

We only had 4 for dinner today. The rest of the family is spread out all over this country this year.

[Image: Thanksgiving_2016.JPG]

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Well, I'm just bumping this Thanksgiving thread from last year because I'm too lazy to start a new one this year.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!

Thanks to all who make this place possible!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Many happies to you all who celebrate.  

Xmas is our only turkey excuse.
Post Reply Post Reply
Happy Thanksgiving!
Post Reply Post Reply

It is thanks to everyone who participates in this forum, without everyone it would not exist
Thanks to those who set it up and got it going and to all those that help run it from day to day.
This is one of the few forums I have seen where there is not some of the usual nastiness I see in other forums, including Sleep Apnea forums.  It is such a shame that there are those who spoil it for others, but here I have not seen it (yet) and I hope it stays that way.
The Moderators and Admins are doing a good job here.  I know it is not easy, I have been an Admin on several boards, not huge boards, but there is always someone that insists in spoiling it for others.  I have had to ban people from forums, I gave them a shot across the bows and if they ignored it, they never got back.
So not only do I thank everyone that runs or is involved in keeping it clean and friendly, I also thank those that are here and know how to be civil to others and know how to behave.
Thank-you all.

S2S

Thanks

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-22-2017, 11:30 PM)Doza Wrote: Many happies to you all who celebrate.  

Xmas is our only turkey excuse.

Ours as well, but you eat in when it is to warm to eat Turkey!   Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
(11-24-2016, 01:46 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: Okay, I've given my thanks...now back to your regularly scheduled program.

[Image: jicQLTj.jpg]

Ok, how come you have a photo of the wife?   Thinking-about

Post Reply Post Reply

This year the turkey is smoking...I tried to make it quit, but I'm sure it will all work out.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A year later & still not happy with the numbers joyced490 30 2,237 06-21-2017, 10:17 PM
Last Post: ajack
  Un-happy face sleep report Joe Fox 28 1,592 02-11-2017, 07:27 AM
Last Post: RichardVT
Arrow [Admin Note] MERRY CHRISTMAS & Happy New Year to all SuperSleeper 13 826 12-27-2016, 11:08 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  Hello and Happy Holidays! eraserturds 5 460 12-22-2016, 11:34 PM
Last Post: eraserturds
  Happy To Find You! harmon k 7 657 10-16-2016, 03:23 PM
Last Post: pupcamper
  Felt happy for one week, now back to normal hmucha 10 1,591 07-11-2016, 06:00 AM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  Happy new year to everybody! OMyMyOHellYes 8 1,045 01-02-2016, 06:14 PM
Last Post: cate1898