If you have a Sleep Apnea or CPAP question that does not directly deal with computer software issues, please post it in the Main Apnea Board Forum instead.
Before you post your question, you may wish to search this forum to see if your question has already been answered in a previous thread or post. For directions on how to use Apnea Board's search feature, CLICK HERE [forum login required for access - for a free member account, register here]
1. Make sure your forum profile information is complete and accurate, including the type and brand of CPAP machine you have, your mask type & model, and other pertinent information. For instructions on how to update your profile, click here.
2. In your post, please list the CPAP-related software and what version you are using, along with the specific computer operating system you have (Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Mac OS X, Linux, etc.)
3. In your post, be as specific as possible and provide as many details as you can. List the exact wording of any error messages you see, and include anything you've done in the past in trying to overcome the problem.
4. Give more information when needed. When someone responds to your questions, you may be asked to give more details. Providing requested details helps others give you a complete or accurate answer to your problem.
5. Be polite, civil and kind to those who try to help you. Everyone on Apnea Board is a volunteer.
6. Be patient and wait for help. An online forum isn't a place for instant answers. It takes time for people to see your post and post thoughtful replies.
Apnea Board Administrator