Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

MOVING from the OLD FORUM? Get your privileges here!
RE: MOVING from the OLD FORUM? Get your privileges here!
Thanks,
crdDancing
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-04-2012, 12:52 AM)crd Wrote: Thanks,
crdDancing

Hi crd, your post count was zero at the old forum, so nothing to transfer over to here, but I do want to welcome you to the new forum!

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
New Name= Old Name,
Not sure of post count, 10 or so? Everything's been going so well that I've not been a regular for a few months.
Post Reply Post Reply
My old user name is the same as my current one. Can I get my count back? It looks a little strange with today my having a sum total of one post...Unsure
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-04-2012, 03:08 AM)Clumpco Wrote: New Name= Old Name,
Not sure of post count, 10 or so? Everything's been going so well that I've not been a regular for a few months.

Welcome Clumpco, post count adjusted.

(03-04-2012, 08:40 AM)Corkster52 Wrote: My old user name is the same as my current one. Can I get my count back? It looks a little strange with today my having a sum total of one post...Unsure

Howdy, Corkster52, post count adjusted.

I gave you both a couple extra posts also.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Same user name, don't remember my post count on the old board. Thanks for updating the site.

Liz
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-04-2012, 12:39 PM)southernlady Wrote: Same user name, don't remember my post count on the old board. Thanks for updating the site.
Liz

Welcome, Liz... post count and membership status was updated.

Grin
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for that...very quick response. Liz
Post Reply Post Reply
Kept my previous username, don't know what my old post count was....at least 1.
You may be a dreamer, but I'm The Dreamer, the definite article you might say!
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-05-2012, 09:01 AM)TheDreamer Wrote: Kept my previous username, don't know what my old post count was....at least 1.

Posts transferred, welcome! TheDreamer!

I was confused at first, we have another member called "The Dreamer" with a space in the username. Huh

But as long as you keep that avatar picture, I think it will help my confusion. Smile
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 268 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb
  QQ: Looong time BiPAP user, new to ResMed/This forum haemaker 1 187 02-26-2024, 10:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Moving from Dreamstation to Aircurve PartsGuy 9 590 02-22-2024, 10:31 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  New to the Forum Dial222 8 676 12-21-2023, 08:19 AM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Moving From RM S9 to Airsense10 -- Great Discomfort hypnos 3 409 11-10-2023, 08:51 AM
Last Post: DaveL
  Importing Oximetry Data and A Big Thanks To The Forum S. Manz 22 2,583 09-12-2023, 05:43 AM
Last Post: GordK
  Apnoea when moving between sleep stages? lindylou 2 442 08-11-2023, 12:37 AM
Last Post: lindylou

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.