Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New EncorePro 2.20 software for Philips-Respironics machines
RE: New EncorePro 2.20 software for Philips-Respironics machines
I have been trying to install EncorePro2 in 2 of my machines 1 - Windows 7 64 with Netframe work 3.5 and 2- Windows 10 laptop with NetFrame work 4.+ installed. Both machines are up to date and have ZoneAlarm Firewall with Windows defender. 
The W 7 machine appears to be caught in a loop where the installer asks for a reboot when rebooted it asks for another (10 times) 

The W 10 machine starts the install then nothing occurs. 

I have SleeplyHead but am experiencing a few problems with  it the main one is there is no way to close the program. I need to go to Taskmaster to do so.
Alt-F4 and Control-F4 aren't working?

Do you have the Sleepyhead screen in Fullscreen mode, by any chance? That sometimes triggers the inability to close it normally.

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Some people have reported a SleepyHead resolution larger than their monitor size.  I have a registry mod file to remove the offending entry.  
File:  Delete SH Screensize

To Use: Make sure SleepyHead is not running.  Double-click the file and allow it to be merged. After merging, try SleepyHead. It should display normal now
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
i have problem : unable to read data because the card is corrupted encore
Welcome - soufiano

Cards can become corrupted.  Try reformatting it and trying it again,  Otherwise you may need a new card.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Unable to select typical install. 
But on custom, I always get "installation of SQL Server Express Failed"
How can I access typical option?
You probably have left over files and folders related to the failed attempts to install the SQL server. If that is the case the first thing I would try is uninstalling Microsoft SQL Server using the Windows uninstall feature, if it is listed there. 

It was suggested in this thread that it is easier to download the SQL server directly from Microsoft, install the server, do a custom install of Encore Pro and point Encore Pro to the server. This is the approach I had to use. If you take this route be sure to get the right version of Microsoft SQL Server Express.

The thread I referred to above gives system requirements, software versions and has tips on solving various problems when installing Encore Pro. It is well worth reading before attempting the install.

SuperSleeper Wrote:
ADMIN NOTE: This thread is about an older version of EncorePro. For the newer version 2.21a version, click here:

~ THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED ~
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 263 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 431 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 621 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,007 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,187 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,101 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.