Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] New EncorePro 2.20 software for Philips-Respironics machines
I have been trying to install EncorePro2 in 2 of my machines 1 - Windows 7 64 with Netframe work 3.5 and 2- Windows 10 laptop with NetFrame work 4.+ installed. Both machines are up to date and have ZoneAlarm Firewall with Windows defender. 
The W 7 machine appears to be caught in a loop where the installer asks for a reboot when rebooted it asks for another (10 times) 

The W 10 machine starts the install then nothing occurs. 

I have SleeplyHead but am experiencing a few problems with  it the main one is there is no way to close the program. I need to go to Taskmaster to do so.
Post Reply Post Reply
Alt-F4 and Control-F4 aren't working?

Do you have the Sleepyhead screen in Fullscreen mode, by any chance? That sometimes triggers the inability to close it normally.

Please organize your SleeyHead screenshots like this.
I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Some people have reported a SleepyHead resolution larger than their monitor size.  I have a registry mod file to remove the offending entry.  
File:  Delete SH Screensize

To Use: Make sure SleepyHead is not running.  Double-click the file and allow it to be merged. After merging, try SleepyHead. It should display normal now
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply

i have problem : unable to read data because the card is corrupted encore
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome - soufiano

Cards can become corrupted.  Try reformatting it and trying it again,  Otherwise you may need a new card.
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
Unable to select typical install. 
But on custom, I always get "installation of SQL Server Express Failed"
How can I access typical option?
Post Reply Post Reply

You probably have left over files and folders related to the failed attempts to install the SQL server. If that is the case the first thing I would try is uninstalling Microsoft SQL Server using the Windows uninstall feature, if it is listed there. 

It was suggested in this thread that it is easier to download the SQL server directly from Microsoft, install the server, do a custom install of Encore Pro and point Encore Pro to the server. This is the approach I had to use. If you take this route be sure to get the right version of Microsoft SQL Server Express.

The thread I referred to above gives system requirements, software versions and has tips on solving various problems when installing Encore Pro. It is well worth reading before attempting the install.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reading chip with EncorePro 2.2 RLSdss 2 94 Yesterday, 08:15 PM
Last Post: BAZZA
  Questions on Oximetry-Capable Auto-PAP Machines (and SleepyHead) VisitorX 5 172 Yesterday, 03:23 AM
Last Post: VisitorX
  EncorePro 2.2 [no data available on Dreamstation Auto SV?] RLSdss 5 177 10-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software to display detailed data on Philips Remstar Auto-A-Flex George Krooglik 1 137 10-06-2017, 07:12 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  EncorePro 2.1 data location(s) in Win7 KSMike 11 398 09-27-2017, 11:20 AM
Last Post: KSMike
  Philips respironics Dreamstation BiPap auto SV ADVANCED woolno 4 392 09-12-2017, 05:36 PM
Last Post: gtrlum
  Current firmware for the Philips dreamstation johnathonm 47 13,366 09-04-2017, 04:35 PM
Last Post: mattmill