Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New EncorePro 2.20 software for Philips-Respironics machines
Information 
New EncorePro 2.20 software for Philips-Respironics machines
Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:  This thread is about an older version of EncorePro. For the newer version 2.21a version, click here:

There is now a new version of the EncorePro software.

(note: this software will work for Philips-Respironics brand CPAP machines only.  If you have a Philips-Respironics DreamStation machine, although you can use this software, we recommend using the #SleepyHead software instead.  If you have an older 50 or 60-series Philips-Respironics machine, we recommend you download EncoreBasic or SleepyHead.

If you'd like the download link for EncorePro version 2.20, please see the following thread in our Private Files & Links area for instructions:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

[Note: You will need to be logged into your forum account to access the above link.  If you need to register for a free forum account, click here]
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

RE: New EncorePro 2.20 software for Philips-Respironics machines
Can someone with a Windows computer confirm that you've had a successful installation of this new EncorePro version 2.20?  Wondering if it works okay for you after the install as well?

Thanks for any feedback you can offer.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I have questions for v2.20.
1) If uninstall v2.17.80 and left SQL untouch. Will the new version installation overwrite it or able to read it direct?
2) Will v2.20 read the export file made by v2.17.80?

Thanks
I uninstalled v2.17.80 and uninstall Encore2 SQL but not the SQL Express 2008. Reboot my Windows 10 and install v2.20. Installation was succeed. It can import the abc.exp file that was exported from v2.17.80.
It looks OK now. Hope v2.20 will not have the error "cannot check the database version".
(02-23-2017, 07:59 AM)mumug Wrote: It looks OK now. Hope v2.20 will not have the error "cannot check the database version".

mumug,  thanks for this information.  Did you have any other problems with version 2.20 or is it working properly now?

I'm still trying to find if others are experiencing any installation problems or problems running the 2.20 version.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Ive been trying to download this for 2 days. I have Windows 7 and I am still trying to download the SQL manager , which I keep getting an error that my system configuration isn't compatible I have 4.0 Net framework and the Server 4.5 now after installing all of my windows updates. I keep getting the CAS Policy Error.
Just a reminder for those having trouble with EncorePro - it's a bloated, huge, complex program that's intended for multiple patients.

If you must use it, fine, but the #SleepyHead software now supports DreamStation machines, so you may wish to try that instead.  Unless you absolutely must use EncorePro, I wouldn't use it at all - just get SleepyHead and you'll be much happier.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

SuperSleeper,

I would be ecstatic to be able to use SleepyHead instead of EncorePro.  Can we all get together and pay JediMark extra to revise SleepyHead so it will manage PR1 BiPap autoSV Advanced data?

Meanwhile, I fumbled through the EncorePro 2.20.6.0 installation, and it seems to work (as cumbersome as ever).  So far no "Could not check the database version."

And BTW, I think the Phillips management who foisted "DreamMapper" onto us should be imprisoned.  What a worthless pretense.
Unfortunately I was given a basic dreamstation so sleepmapper won't work and the dreammapper just shows compliance data I am waiting on the sleep.center to get my paperwork back so.I can possibly upgrade to an auto . They use the EncorePro on their end and see all of my data so I'll be using that ....another update poped up for . Net framework so Im waiting on that and I was able to go on the development end and change some setting on the Policy error so hopefully I can get this to download to finally work.
JediMark's issues are related to his health, so even if we infused cash into his PayPal account, I'm not sure he's up to doing any coding at this time.

But I'm glad you got EncorePro working at least, even if it is bloated and slow.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  problem downloading OSCAR SOFTWARE Bailey104 1 88 03-15-2024, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  import data from Philips Alice NightOne into OSCAR FHTC 6 267 03-09-2024, 08:36 AM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Software support for the Astral 150? Peashee888 10 623 02-18-2024, 10:34 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Software/app for Lowenstein Prisma SmartPlus w/o NHS knowing Ploppy 3 1,010 12-21-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: Ploppy
  PC Software RchiAiki 13 1,195 12-20-2023, 11:51 PM
  Need urgent Software for Yuwell YH-580 WilliamVasquez 12 4,104 12-19-2023, 01:08 AM
Last Post: VankoGo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.