Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] New ResScan version 6.0
Question 
RE: New ResScan version 6.0
OK...I am a Mac person, but have an ancient Lenovo laptop with Windows 7. This was the version needed for Encore when I first downloaded it. My PC laptop is not upgradeable, but I am looking to get a used one from a local computer repair store. (most reliable) 

Just double checking here...It looks like we can download Encore to run on Windows 10 now. That would be great. Will wait for reply before getting it as money is tight. I got a Phillips Respironics BIPAP ASV 960 machine now
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
Hi barbaraz - Welcome

Some members have reported that they have to set the "Compatibility" mode in Windows 10 in order to get their software to run.  This is not the case for everyone however.  I wouldn't worry about the upgrade.

I'm a little confused. You posted about a Philips 960 but list a Resmed in your profile. Huh
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes...bad girl here. Need to update my profile.  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
I just downloaded and installed resScan 6. Though that I would be safe because I have a password program. I wasn't.
Is there away to change or add a user name and password, in windows ( 10) When I was in the process I saw a page on windows password. I cam't find it now.
Does anyone have any suggestions on a way to correct this problem? Thanks in advance for any help that anyone can offer. 
If need be is there a way to go back to he older version.
Post Reply Post Reply
I stumbled upon the fix. Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
This login is proving to be a real pain in the [CENSORED].

Being someone that lives on the wild side, i never create password when re-installing winblows on my machine (thus bypassing the login altogether).
ResScan wont let me log in without entering the password  Oh-jeez
Post Reply Post Reply
You can always install version 5.9 and do away with the password. To obtain 5.9, replace the "6.0" with "5.9" in the link that was sent to you.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the suggestion to download an older version of the software. I use a local account on my computer, so a Microsoft account was not letting me log in to version 6 of the software at all.

Your suggestion for changing the download link in the email worked perfectly for me. I downloaded 5.9
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-30-2018, 02:04 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: For clarification, the following notice was added to the autoresponder's download email for ResScan 6.0:

Quote:New "login" requirement for version 6.0:

Please note that when you run ResScan version 6.0, you will be asked to login using a username & password.    You should use the same username & password as you use to log into your Microsoft Windows user account. 

I cannot log in at all.  Im using my windows username & password and it still tells me my info is wrong.  Any ideas?  Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
New wrinkle.  I tried to download ResScan 5.9 by changing the 6.0 to 5.9 in link.  It still downloaded 6.0 version.  Now what?  I use a local windows 10 with passcode instead of password.  Do I have to use "LogMeIn" from windows to login to 6.0 version.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan Software for Mac? Cam12 3 74 Yesterday, 07:02 PM
Last Post: Cam12
  ResScan 6.0 Install Problem wkracke 24 1,984 10-06-2018, 12:42 PM
Last Post: AlanE
  ResView? vs ResScan Donald Romero 1 128 10-04-2018, 04:04 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  Sleepyhead Version 1.1.0 TESTING Beta Sleeprider 51 6,094 09-22-2018, 07:16 AM
Last Post: silversnore
  I need Encore Pro 2.21a or older version Alpersa 16 515 09-21-2018, 03:50 AM
Last Post: Alpersa
  Older Version of Sleepyhead? Mosquitobait 4 2,048 09-06-2018, 11:36 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question Cheap Resmed S8 ResScan card reader or USB adapter? craiwebb 6 594 09-02-2018, 07:54 AM
Last Post: Bhante

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.