Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan version 6.0 [old version]
RE: New ResScan version 6.0
Just change your password to "incorrect" and most programs will tell you what it is when you forget: "The password is incorrect"
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
(10-20-2018, 02:38 PM)AlanE Wrote: Just change your password to "incorrect" and most programs will tell you what it is when you forget: "The password is incorrect"

Oh that is epic!  You win the internet today!    Laugh-a-lot Thanks Too-funny like Banana Rolling laugh
Which user name and pw should be used? I used my forum login, and it does not work.
(11-04-2018, 02:50 AM)Slipsleep Wrote: Which user name and pw should be used? I used my forum login, and it does not work.

Your Microsoft username and password.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
You need to use your Windows 10 username and password.  ResScan 6.0 compares the userid/password with your Windows 10 user name and password to launch software.
Everyone has a bad hair day once in a while.  Same with a night on xPAP.
Anyone else having a problem running ResScan in Windows 10 version 1809? I get an error message and it won't run. Right after the login.
(11-16-2018, 11:39 PM)steve823 Wrote: Anyone else having a problem running ResScan in Windows 10 version 1809? I get an error message and it won't run. Right after the login.

Have you tried running ResScan in Compatibility Mode? Try declaring it as Windows 7.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
SuperSleeper Wrote:
ADMIN NOTE INSERTED:
Updated March 9, 2019
Note from April 9, 2019:  Newest ResScan version is 6.0.1, see this thread:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-NOTICE-ResScan-6-0-1-now-available

IMPORTANT NOTICE:   Although ResScan 6.0 is the most recent version of ResScan, we recommend that you download and use ResScan 5.9 instead.  This is because ResMed has included a complicated username & password login system in version 6.0 which has given some users trouble.  There are no major changes between version 5.9 and version 6.0, so to avoid potential problems simply download and use ResScan version 5.9.

Follow the directions in THIS THREAD to receive instruction on how to download ResScan 5.9 or 6.0.

The email you will receive includes new download links for both ResScan 5.9 and ResScan 6.0

This thread is about an older version of ResScan, ResScan 6.0.1 is the newer version.  Go HERE to read about it.

~ THREAD CLOSED ~
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.