Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] New SleepyHead Automatic Windows Installer
I forgot to lock the memory card from my camera last night before inserting, and boy what a hassle it was to import pictures to picassa!!! Just upgraded to 10 about 2 weeks ago. I have been turning on little permissions for Microsoft a little at a time, now I may un permission them!!!

(11-01-2015, 07:21 AM)archangle Wrote: The fact that MicroShaft can get away with things like forced updates in Win10 is one of the reasons I think modern society is doomed.

Post Reply Post Reply
Well, it's been about 3 weeks since AlanE's new Windows installer went live... and in my book, it has been a GREAT success.

Thanks again Alan!

Well-done
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
You are welcome sir. I am glad I was able to help make our alien-facehugger-wearing lives a little easier. Coffee

Dreaming

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Yes. Applause from me, too.
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Again, Bravo!!!
Post Reply Post Reply
Fantastic, Alan
Post Reply Post Reply

Hey Alan,
My Desktop Computer running on windows XP died about a week ago. Just purchased another system and had to reinstall SH because I never backed up files and lost everything. Unsure I know.....so don't say it!

Anyway, the SH program installed flawlessly, but even better was that the Window's installer you created installed flawlessly too!

After placing my SD card in computer and importing data, SH informed me that it installed 619 sessions, back to when I first started.

Thanks for the installer program!
OpalRose
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

How to Organize and Post ScreenShots

http://sleep.tnet.com/resources/sleepyhead/shorganize
https://sleep.tnet.com/reference/tips/imgur

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
You're welcome.

My condolences on the loss of your XP. The finest operating system Microsoft ever made. It all went down hill from there. Too-funny

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Resmed very slow in Windows 10 sleepy1235 4 341 04-06-2017, 05:36 PM
Last Post: sleepy1235
  Successfully installed InfoSmart on Windows 10 DrmWEaver 1 311 03-26-2017, 07:20 PM
Last Post: Beej
Question Automatic SleepHead Data Import DrNefario 9 616 02-21-2017, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Newbee2016
Wink Windows 10 Rescan will not read flash drive guargauantuanguUgGLE 3 504 02-10-2017, 07:12 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  ResScan 5.5 cannot run in Windows 10 ant08 6 1,169 12-01-2016, 12:21 PM
Last Post: cbramsey
  Tips for SpO2 Assistant 3.0.0 in Windows shawn42 4 3,291 10-08-2016, 12:23 AM
Last Post: beet
  Can I still get Encore Viewer software to work? Windows 10... ValGal333 7 1,530 09-05-2016, 05:17 AM
Last Post: AUDavidSydney