Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] New SleepyHead Download Page & new 1.0.0-beta version [post bug reports here]
Is there much difference between the old 0.9.8-1 version and the new 1.0 ?
APNEABOARD - A great place to be if you're a hosehead!! Rolleyes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
EVERY ACCOMPLISHMENT BEGINS WITH THE DECISION TO TRY!
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-13-2016, 07:09 AM)cate1898 Wrote: Is there much difference between the old 0.9.8-1 version and the new 1.0 ?

The most important difference is 1.0 works with some machines the earlier versions don't work with.
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for the response. I am u8nable to locate the broken source code. Sleepyhead keeps auto referring me to it's newest DL page.
I was able to DL & install the Resmed app and it is functioning, so I will use it until I can get something I am better able to understand.
Post Reply Post Reply

I have installed the latest sleepyhead version. I have a F&p icon auto+ and I am unable to see waveform graph. Sleepyhead instructions say to leave the smart stick in the unit overnight and the waveform graph should appear. I have it checked on preferences but like the old version of sleepyhead no graph appears. I would appreciate if this bug can be fixed. Thanks for all of your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
HP ENVY w/ Windows 10 (latest patch level) and Touchscreen

Top level menus (including file and exit functionality) do not always work. Both mouse and touch evoke no response. I am shutting down SH using windows close in the bottom icon tray.
"The object in life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." -- Marcus Aurelius
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't download Sleepyhead Lanco 9 276 7 minutes ago
Last Post: pholynyk
  Sleepyhead software version BillMar 12 462 07-20-2017, 10:21 PM
Last Post: BillMar
  Encore Pro Problems Creating Reports DaisyFields 3 101 07-19-2017, 04:06 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  EncoreBasic unable to download data from device tang 3 479 07-19-2017, 03:28 PM
Last Post: robysue
  Unable to Download Data Card to EncorePro fwg1947 3 150 07-10-2017, 10:15 AM
Last Post: fwg1947
  [Admin Note] New ResScan version 5.8 SuperSleeper 1 1,169 05-26-2017, 12:43 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Can't Download SleepyHead to MacBook Deek 2 242 05-20-2017, 09:09 PM
Last Post: Deek