Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] OpalRose is now an Apnea Board Moderator
Good luck! (Hopefully you don't need it, but this IS the internet)

I'll try and sort myself out so you don't have to straighten me out toooo often.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for your contributions and thank you for stepping up.

Rich
Apnea Board Member RobySue has posted a Beginners Guide to Sleepyhead Software here:  http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...SleepyHead

Download Sleepyhead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Post from Imgur

Post Reply Post Reply
OpalRose ~ Congratulations on being Moderator and thank you for all you've taught me on the forum. It certainly helps to be able to consult with someone about cpap issues.
Post Reply Post Reply

To you and your team, Thanks and respect.
For more information explore and read the wiki or just start with the link below.
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...re_success

Just my personal opinion. My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact. Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel. Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply
Great choice! Congrats Rose!
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you. Rose, for taking on this duty. The Moderators' work is vital to setting an keeping the civil tone we all enjoy, and I am sure you will do very well at it.
Post Reply Post Reply

Thank you OpalRose for your willingness to serve. Without folks willing to invest the time and effort this forum could not exist.

Stan
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  750p PCA board swap - issues with writing my prescription mraroid 4 140 08-19-2017, 08:52 AM
Last Post: mraroid
Idea [Admin Note] Apnea Board Handout Flyer SuperSleeper 24 10,133 08-13-2017, 09:53 PM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  [Equipment] Looking at S8 circuit board Sumwhatinterested 15 3,994 08-13-2017, 05:58 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes
  New to the board and CPAP Quirkysleeper 14 436 06-12-2017, 11:53 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Newbie to the Board ... New Machine (I hope) ... dosco 16 911 03-29-2017, 09:55 AM
Last Post: dosco
  New to Board not to Sleep Apnea Dr Bobs Patient 6 584 03-25-2017, 12:18 AM
Last Post: DrmWEaver
  New to the board and using a cpap need suggestions bigpapa7272 23 1,104 02-16-2017, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Melman