Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] Please update your Profile [machine, mask, pressure(s) etc.]
Arrow 
Howdy folks!

I'm asking all members to log in and please make sure your forum profile fields HERE are correct. You can type in the Make (Manufacturer) & Model name for your CPAP machine and CPAP mask (plus other information such as CPAP Pressure, software you use, etc.), then when you're done, make sure you click on the Update Profile button at the bottom, which saves your changes.

Knowing not only your Machine & Mask Type, but also the Manufacturer and Model Name of your equipment helps everyone when they read your posts.

You can update your profile, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/usercp....on=profile

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Done SS. Thanks
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
SS, next time you are in the guts of it, can you make the "other comments" box a little longer? Makes it easier to ensure we are spelling correctly and all that.

And it would encourage folks to tell us other stuff, like, oh, when they started CPAP.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

(03-10-2013, 12:19 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Howdy folks!

I'm asking all members to log in and please make sure your forum profile fields are correct.

Even if it's subject to change. I updated my self-inflicted pressure setting. Actually I think a newly self-inflicted pressure of 12.0 was helpful for me last night. And so it shall stay until I get an AutoSet in my hot little hands. Ten more days if I'm not going to be jerked around anymore.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay done Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2013, 05:52 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: SS, next time you are in the guts of it, can you make the "other comments" box a little longer? Makes it easier to ensure we are spelling correctly and all that.

Not a problem... It's already 100 characters long... how long do you think we need it be?

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

(03-10-2013, 09:58 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 05:52 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: SS, next time you are in the guts of it, can you make the "other comments" box a little longer? Makes it easier to ensure we are spelling correctly and all that.

Not a problem... It's already 100 characters long... how long do you think we need it be?

I had to abbreviate my comments to Hydrocephalus, myopia, depression, chronic ugliness, tinnitus, mixed sleep apnea. Woo hoo!
because I ran out of space.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2013, 10:21 PM)Ugly Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 09:58 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Not a problem... It's already 100 characters long... how long do you think we need it be?

I had to abbreviate my comments to Hydrocephalus, myopia, depression, chronic ugliness, tinnitus, mixed sleep apnea. Woo hoo!

Well then, I'd say 100 characters is plenty long. Dielaughing
Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-11-2013, 12:25 AM)Sleepster Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 10:21 PM)Ugly Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 09:58 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Not a problem... It's already 100 characters long... how long do you think we need it be?

Well then, I'd say 100 characters is plenty long. Dielaughing

I'd add dizziness, lack of left peripheral vision, excessive tiredness, low self esteem , pessimism, low testosterone and erectile dysfunction. As I said, with only 100 characters I ran out of room.
Post Reply Post Reply

No, not the amount of characters, but the physical box itself. The blank space where we are to write. It's itty bitty.

And 100 characters is big enough for allowed text space.
PaulaO2
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Breathe deeply and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie issues - mask leaks, adjusting pressure son.et.lumiere 7 193 08-14-2017, 12:50 PM
Last Post: PaytonA
  Central or Obstructive? and Machine&mask freedomland 4 198 08-09-2017, 01:05 AM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Using Bi-pap machine since April 2017 still trying to find the right mask Mouth Breather 9 308 08-08-2017, 08:13 AM
Last Post: bonjour
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 28 16,963 08-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Full face mask recommendation s for high pressure slumberland 2 165 07-30-2017, 12:43 PM
Last Post: bonjour
  Battery pack update.. Ockrocket 30 1,430 06-21-2017, 09:26 PM
Last Post: personal111
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 11 611 06-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Last Post: CB91710