Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] Please update your Profile [machine, mask, pressure(s) etc.]
(03-11-2013, 07:43 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: No, not the amount of characters, but the physical box itself. The blank space where we are to write. It's itty bitty.

Ah, got it. Sorry, brain no workie today. I tried to find out how to do this, but it's taking a bit of time... Give me a few days to check out how to do that. Not sure off the top of my head.... it's on my list of stuff to do.

Smile
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pressure at altitude vs. pressure at lower elevations...? S.L. Ping Beauty 19 202 Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 47 21,173 10-16-2017, 12:13 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Mask Settings On Machine DPerretta 12 301 10-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Last Post: DPerretta
  An update on my ASV use Shift Worker 1 99 10-05-2017, 10:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Thumbsup Update on my partner recently diagnosed. yazwayne 3 203 09-20-2017, 07:42 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  [Equipment] Viscious cycle of increased pressure -> more leak -> response of more pressure 3mp0w3r 5 254 09-16-2017, 09:04 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Update on my Journey with Apnea & POTS BrassCat 3 180 09-01-2017, 03:32 PM
Last Post: srlevine1