Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] Please update your Profile [machine, mask, pressure(s) etc.]
Arrow 
Please update your Profile [machine, mask, pressure(s) etc.]
Howdy folks!

I'm asking all members to log in and please make sure your forum profile fields HERE are correct. You can type in the Make (Manufacturer) & Model name for your CPAP machine and CPAP mask (plus other information such as CPAP Pressure, software you use, etc.), then when you're done, make sure you click on the Update Profile button at the bottom, which saves your changes.

Knowing not only your Machine & Mask Type, but also the Manufacturer and Model Name of your equipment helps everyone when they read your posts.

You can update your profile, here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/usercp....on=profile

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Please update your Profile [machine, mask, pressure(s) etc.]
Done SS. Thanks
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
SS, next time you are in the guts of it, can you make the "other comments" box a little longer? Makes it easier to ensure we are spelling correctly and all that.

And it would encourage folks to tell us other stuff, like, oh, when they started CPAP.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2013, 12:19 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Howdy folks!

I'm asking all members to log in and please make sure your forum profile fields are correct.

Even if it's subject to change. I updated my self-inflicted pressure setting. Actually I think a newly self-inflicted pressure of 12.0 was helpful for me last night. And so it shall stay until I get an AutoSet in my hot little hands. Ten more days if I'm not going to be jerked around anymore.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay done Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2013, 05:52 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: SS, next time you are in the guts of it, can you make the "other comments" box a little longer? Makes it easier to ensure we are spelling correctly and all that.

Not a problem... It's already 100 characters long... how long do you think we need it be?

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2013, 09:58 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 05:52 PM)PaulaO2 Wrote: SS, next time you are in the guts of it, can you make the "other comments" box a little longer? Makes it easier to ensure we are spelling correctly and all that.

Not a problem... It's already 100 characters long... how long do you think we need it be?

I had to abbreviate my comments to Hydrocephalus, myopia, depression, chronic ugliness, tinnitus, mixed sleep apnea. Woo hoo!
because I ran out of space.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-10-2013, 10:21 PM)Ugly Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 09:58 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Not a problem... It's already 100 characters long... how long do you think we need it be?

I had to abbreviate my comments to Hydrocephalus, myopia, depression, chronic ugliness, tinnitus, mixed sleep apnea. Woo hoo!

Well then, I'd say 100 characters is plenty long. Dielaughing
Sleepster

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-11-2013, 12:25 AM)Sleepster Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 10:21 PM)Ugly Wrote:
(03-10-2013, 09:58 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Not a problem... It's already 100 characters long... how long do you think we need it be?

Well then, I'd say 100 characters is plenty long. Dielaughing

I'd add dizziness, lack of left peripheral vision, excessive tiredness, low self esteem , pessimism, low testosterone and erectile dysfunction. As I said, with only 100 characters I ran out of room.
Post Reply Post Reply
No, not the amount of characters, but the physical box itself. The blank space where we are to write. It's itty bitty.

And 100 characters is big enough for allowed text space.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Full Face Mask Recommendations for Minimal Bounce with Pressure Support Unkikonki 15 521 03-14-2024, 03:00 PM
Last Post: RLRoth
  Update on Stats After Constant Use of Knightsbridge Chin Strap cmpman1974 6 369 03-01-2024, 05:47 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  ASV machine making weird sound on startup and when mask is disconnected kc90 7 285 02-08-2024, 06:19 PM
Last Post: kc90
  Machine Increases Pressure Without Input JeffNC 7 398 01-30-2024, 07:02 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Phillips update. Big Guy 0 272 01-29-2024, 08:22 PM
Last Post: Big Guy
  Woke up feeling air starved, turned machine off fell back to sleep but with mask on Phil487 7 864 01-20-2024, 11:20 PM
Last Post: Phil487
  [Equipment] Airsense 11 Firmware Update 4600.10.7 hobbycamguy 4 580 01-15-2024, 07:29 PM
Last Post: hobbycamguy

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.