Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan 6.0 - removed from download site [now available - please read post #31]
Exclaimation 
ResScan 6.0 - removed from download site [now available - please read post #31]
SuperSleeper Wrote:
ADMIN NOTE INSERTED:
Updated March 9, 2019

IMPORTANT NOTICE:   Although ResScan 6.0 is the most recent version of ResScan, we recommend that you download and use ResScan 5.9 instead.  This is because ResMed has included a complicated username & password login system in version 6.0 which has given some users trouble.  There are no major changes between version 5.9 and version 6.0, so to avoid potential problems simply download and use ResScan version 5.9.

Follow the directions in THIS THREAD to receive instruction on how to download ResScan 5.9 or 6.0.

The email you will receive includes new download links for both ResScan 5.9 and ResScan 6.0

Bonjour.
Désirant utiliser le logiciel Rescan, je me suis heurté au problème suivant après avoir reçu le lien de téléchargement :

Firefox ne peut trouver le fichier à l’adresse *****://***********************************************ResScan_6.0.zip.

Vérifiez la syntaxe du nom de fichier (dont le respect des minuscules/majuscules) ;
    Vérifiez si le fichier n’a pas été déplacé, renommé ou supprimé.

Le fichier a été déplacé ou renommé et n'est plus disponible. Huh

Hello.

Wanting to use the Rescan software, I ran into the following problem after receiving the download link:

Firefox can not find the file at *****: // ************************************ *********** ResScan_6.0.zip.

Check the syntax of the file name (including case sensitive);
     Check if the file has not been moved, renamed or deleted.

The file has been moved or renamed and is no longer available. Huh
RE: ResScan 6.0
It seems that Resmed has moved or renamed the file. I am getting the "File Not Found" as well. Earlier versions are still available.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Smile 
ResScan
Hi im trying to download the ResScan software on windows 10 but the link says that it has been removed. I have a ResMed machine and am new to sleep apnea but would love to know whats on my sd card. Ive tried the sleepyhead software and it says my sd card wont give daily graph data. Any ideas anyone? would be grateful thanks.  Thanks
RE: ResScan
I have the same problem ... Apparently file was removed ...  Huhsign
RE: ResScan
What machine have you been given by the NHS if it’s a Resmed S9 escape then Resscan won’t give any more information than sleepyhead. Basically just how long you used the machine.
RE: ResScan 6.0 - removed from download site
This happened before when ResScan introduced a new version.  I think it was version 5.0.  They made it available, then all of a sudden, it dissappeared from the ResMed website.  About a week later, they released version 5.1.  Apparently they had some problems in the earlier-released 5.0.

That's likely what happened here... I think we should just wait for a few days and see if they upload version 6.1.

In the meantime, if you'd like the old 5.9 version (which worked fine), it looks like it's still available for download, just change the 6.0 in the download link to 5.9.

In the past, all you had to do to download newer versions is change the 6.0 to 6.1 or whatever in the download link.

If anyone finds this is what happened, and a 6.1 or newer version becomes available, please let me know so we can change the link in the email auto-responder.

JUNE 18 UPDATE:
SuperSleeper Wrote:As of June 18th, 2018, it appears that ResMed has restored the ResScan 6.0 download file.  Looks identical in size, so I'm not sure if anything has changed at all.  There is no 6.1 or greater file as far as I can tell-- they simply restored version 6.0.

They might be prepping for a 6.1 version, which might be why the 6.0 was removed last week.  Who knows... we'll just keep an eye on it and see if a 6.1 version pops up (all you have to do is change the 6.0 in the download link to 6.1 or whatever to get to the newer versions).
Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

I merged the two threads regarding this download issue.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

hi its resmed 9
(06-11-2018, 03:06 PM)knoxy381 Wrote: hi its resmed 9

Yes, but I think he was pointing out that there are several ResMed S9 models, some report data, some do not.

The ResMed S9 Elites and ResMed S9 AutoSets are fully data-capable.

The Resmed S9 Escape and ResMed S9 Escape Auto machines do not report much data - just compliance (number of hours used).

So the question is:  is your machine an S9 Elite, S9 AutoSet, S9 Escape or S9 Escape Auto? If it's either an S9 Escape or S9 Escape Auto, no computer software will display your CPAP data since those machines don't have that capability.
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

hi thanks for the help i have downloaded 5.9 so will try it out. 
Thanks Shy

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Is there a solution to read out the newer versions of the Contect CMS50F under Linux? Mast04 10 809 03-25-2024, 08:46 PM
Last Post: Pierelly
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,336 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 433 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  Oscar 1.5.1 - where to download cc0bc973 stanley61 4 200 02-26-2024, 02:11 PM
Last Post: stanley61

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.