Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data
OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data
I have used OSCAR for 2 years - SUPER program - I import O2 and pulse data from my Viatom /Wellue unit.

I have always had numerous days where the Viatom unit records O2 sats falling into the 80s lasting for a few minutes which, of course, is bothersome. When I pull up the OSCAR reports, it doesn't appear to pull up any of the O2 / pulse data. Am I missing something? Is there a way to do this? Is there direct access to the database where I could pull the data and make my own reports / spreadsheets?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR Reports do not appear to have O2 and Pulse Data
If I understood you correctly, you have imported your Wellue/Viatom binary data into OSCAR, but it does not display.  

First, go to the OSCAR Preferences > Waveforms, and scroll down to the "Oximeter Waveforms" section. Verify that they are selected on both the left side, and in the Overview column.  Now proceed to the Daily Screen.  Select a day when you know the oximeter data was imported.  Look at the Statistics panel on the left for the oximeter/pulse data, it should be at the bottom of the parameters.  If it is present, proceed to look at the lower right in the drop-down box labeled, "Graphs".  Make sure SpO2 and Pulse are selected.

I forgot to mention that if you have your Daily calendar in full display, any dates that are displayed in red are dates containing oximetry data.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the quick reply. I guess I was not clear in my issue. Everything displays properly on the Oscar Daily view. What I am asking about are the exported reports (daily, summary, details) which do not appear to include the O2 and pulse data in them.
Post Reply Post Reply
What version of OSCAR are you using? All my reports contain this data.
- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I am using OSCAR 1.5.1+master-dd495e23.

I just pulled those reports back up and looked again and there is no mention of either pulse nor O2 on any of the three of them. Used word finder as well so that I am sure I am not missing something.

The reports I am referring to are the FILE EXPORT DATA reports - if you are seeing these in reports then I am clearly  missing something somewhere!'

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Oh! I don't export the data. I was referring to the printed reports of the Daily, Overview, and Statistics sections. You want a CSV file of the data, you may need to do a 2-step export. One from OSCAR and one from ViHealth or O2 Insight Pro. You will need to merge the CSV files.

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Apnea Helpful Tips

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OSCAR Vs device data Siva 1 73 04-17-2024, 12:44 PM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  Added a new pulse oximeter importer... spacewrench 125 20,358 04-14-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: msfabus
  Oscar "No Supported Data Found" Resmed Airsense 11 cpapmj 3 90 04-13-2024, 10:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  OSCAR import of Viatom/Wellue data - DST time base SleeperAwake21 5 927 03-30-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: dfunk
  OSCAR not recognising SD card data from BMC alid 7 272 03-30-2024, 12:44 AM
Last Post: alid
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 248 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Uploading Wellue O2 Ring Data to Oscar ggs5 9 906 03-29-2024, 08:52 AM
Last Post: StuartC

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.