Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan - [version 5.7] - [old version]
Arrow 
ResScan - [version 5.7] - [old version]
Quote:NOTICE:  This thread discusses an OLD VERSION of the ResScan software.    Please see this thread for information on how to obtain the new version:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

(login required, if need be, please register for a free forum account HERE)

~ Windows 10 issues ~

ADDED INFO [Dec 1, 2016]:  If you're having trouble using ResScan with Windows 10, please read cbramsey's problem and solution below:

Problem:
(12-01-2016, 11:42 AM)cbramsey Wrote: I downloaded Version 5.7 of the ResScan software.  I uninstalled the previous version of software and installed the new version.  I am still getting the "Pure Virtual Function Called' pop up error.  When you click OK, the software appears to quit.

Solution:

(12-01-2016, 12:21 PM)cbramsey Wrote: Actually, I was able to beat the program into submission.  What I did for Version 5.5 of the program was to right-click the desktop icon that is installed with the program and choose the "Troubleshoot compatibility" option.  Windows gave me the option of "Windows 8" compatibility.  This appears to work.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: ResScan - new version 5.6 now available
What are the changes/update to the new version? Is it more user friendly?
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-08-2016, 03:06 AM)Hmm888 Wrote: What are the changes/update to the new version? Is it more user friendly?

According to your profile, you are using a Respironics Cpap, which is not compatable with ResScan software. ResScan software only works with ResMed cpaps.

For the DreamStation, you can use Encore Pro or SleepyHead.
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-08-2016, 03:06 AM)Hmm888 Wrote: What are the changes/update to the new version? Is it more user friendly?

I haven't updated mine yet - so maybe someone else can chime in with more info.

ResMed usually doesn't give a list of changes/updates when they put out a new release of ResScan, with the exception of a list of newly-supported machines and PC operating systems.

Some info on supported Operating Systems:

Quote:ResScan can be installed on Windows 7 Professional 32 and 64 bit, Windows 7 Home Premium 32 and 64 bit, Windows Server 2008 or Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows 8.1 Enterprise, Windows 8.1 Professional, Windows 8.1 Home Premium, Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Professional, Windows 10 Home.

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-08-2016, 06:09 AM)OpalRose Wrote: According to your profile, you are using a Respironics Cpap, which is not compatable with ResScan software. ResScan software only works with ResMed cpaps.

For the DreamStation, you can use Encore Pro or SleepyHead.
Lol. I haven't update my profile yet. My bad. Sleep-well
(06-08-2016, 12:09 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: I haven't updated mine yet - so maybe someone else can chime in with more info.

ResMed usually doesn't give a list of changes/updates when they put out a new release of ResScan, with the exception of a list of newly-supported machines and PC operating systems.
Unless the GUI interface has changed (for the better) and it's some new features that I can use, I doubt I will update as I don't usually update apps just for the sake of updating unless I know what the changes are.

Post Reply Post Reply
Is ResScan 5.6 compatible with Windows 10?
Peter  Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
From the quote in post #4:

ResScan can be installed on .... Windows 10 Enterprise, Windows 10 Professional, Windows 10 Home.

Sorry, couldn't resist. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Dont work on Windows 10 Professional x64 Sad I dont know what to do...
Post Reply Post Reply
(06-10-2016, 03:25 PM)joanna Wrote: Dont work on Windows 10 Professional x64 Sad I dont know what to do...

I'll let someone else answer the Windows 10 issue, but you can try the SleepyHead software.
http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./
OpalRose
www.apneaboard.com

Soft Cervical Collar
Optimizing therapy
OSCAR supported machines
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Could I run this on a Mac in a Windows 10 emulator? Has anyone tried this?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,254 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 146 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 320 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 327 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 189 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo
  New software version doesn't view properly, wide screen mode? piratekitty 3 357 02-10-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  OSCAR old version Apnearod 17 2,146 02-06-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: untoutseul05

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.