Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

ResScan - [version 5.7] - [old version]
RE: ResScan - new version 5.6 now available
ResMed has the ResScan 5.6 installation file back on their server. Must have been a temporary issue.

To get the download link, read here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...hines-only

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-10-2016, 04:44 PM)OpalRose Wrote:
(06-10-2016, 03:25 PM)joanna Wrote: Dont work on Windows 10 Professional x64 Sad I dont know what to do...

I'll let someone else answer the Windows 10 issue, but you can try the SleepyHead software.
http://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./

Hi, I've tried installing 5.6 on my new Win 10 Pro 64-bit system and it failed saying "The wizard was interrupted before ResScan could be completely installed", etc.

I see others have successfully installed to this OS.

I had an old kit for 4.5 that I'd previously attempted, but it also failed.

Any ideas please of the issue and solution?
Post Reply Post Reply
Try disabling antivirus before installing. enable again after.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-19-2016, 09:39 AM)AlanE Wrote: Try disabling antivirus before installing. enable again after.

Many thanks. I had tried that, but it made no difference. However, overnight a Windows update became available that I installed, and ResScan then installed just fine. Strange, but all good now thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
Does anyone have access to the change log with the new software or know what the differences are between this latest version and the previous one?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-29-2016, 10:57 PM)Hmm888 Wrote: Does anyone have access to the change log with the new software or know what the differences are between this latest version and the previous one?

ResMed doesn't publish changelogs at all for ResScan for some reason. So there's no real way to tell what has been updated/fixed/changed. We do know, however, that the newer versions of ResScan now work with the AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 models... other than that, it's guesswork.

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(06-10-2016, 03:25 PM)joanna Wrote: Dont work on Windows 10 Professional x64 Sad I dont know what to do...

Hi Joanna,

I installed this new version on Windows 10 Professional x64 today without any problems.

Could you please describe what the issues you are having under W10 Pro x64 are as I'd like to check whether I will have the same problems you do ?

Thanks

Regards
Geoff
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-29-2016, 11:38 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: ResMed doesn't publish changelogs at all for ResScan for some reason. So there's no real way to tell what has been updated/fixed/changed. We do know, however, that the newer versions of ResScan now work with the AirSense 10 and AirCurve 10 models... other than that, it's guesswork.

Hmm. I have the Airsense 10 and I am using the previous version. Thinking-about
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-31-2016, 02:51 PM)Hmm888 Wrote: Hmm. I have the Airsense 10 and I am using the previous version. Thinking-about

The compatibility of the AirSense/AirCurve machines was added couple of versions ago.. perhaps ResScan 5.3 or 5.4, can't remember specifically. But it's likely that the newest version 5.6 has fixed some bugs or added functionality for some machines, but again, we just don't know for sure. Wish they would document the changes, but they don't and ResMed simply recommends people use the newest version, whatever that is (currently 5.6).

Coffee

SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello there, thanks for you help.
I am trying to get a copy of the resmed software to read my CPAP S9 machine compliance data. Your auto responder promptly emailed me the link. But following the link just goes to the general web Resmed site, no download button or option anywhere in sight for the software. Is it still available ? I am in Australia, does that matter?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New version doesn't find profile BlueSky1958 7 89 03-26-2024, 04:59 PM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 94 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,337 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 179 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 374 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 434 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
  The OSCAR 1.5.1 does not see the notes recorded in the earlier version. G. Szabo 2 206 02-26-2024, 08:19 AM
Last Post: G. Szabo

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.