Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] Sleep data needed for Sleep Master development!
RE: Sleep data needed for Sleep Master development!
A week or so from the Resmed AS10 sent.
Data was copied from the W-03 using Explorer.
-- Rich
Links to Download OSCAR here
OSCAR Installation and Setup

Using Attachments to Post Images on Apnea Board

INFORMATION ON FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks to those who have submitted data!

More is still needed.....

Tom

Coffee
Admin Note:
Jack_Russell_Fan passed away in June 2020
For his SleepMaster software, click here.

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
do you have enough on the s9 st ?
mask fit http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ask_Primer
For auto-cpap, from machine data or software. You can set the min pressure 1 or 2cm below 95%. Or clinicians commonly use the maximum or 95% pressure for fixed pressure CPAP, this can also be used for min pressure.
https://aasm.org/resources/practiceparam...rating.pdf
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2017, 01:54 AM)ajack Wrote: do you have enough on the s9 st ?

I can always use another sleep dataset. 

Manufacturers often change firmware versions with slight changes in the code. An item of sleep data may be stored in a different location or format!

This is the main reason I have to ask for data samples.

Tom   Coffee
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Sent mine by email.

Dave
Post Reply Post Reply
Would a 2nd separate sample from the same machine - Airsense 10 Autoset for her - be helpful?

Note: I'm an epidemiologist, not a medical provider. 
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Tom,

You may have already thought of this but maybe search the forum for posts about machines sleepyhead does not support. 

Then PM those folks.  Might find eager users willing to help you support their machines. 

Saldus Miegas
Post Reply Post Reply
(07-12-2017, 09:47 PM)Beej Wrote: Would a 2nd separate sample from the same machine - Airsense 10 Autoset for her - be helpful?

Beej,

No, but thanks for asking!

Tom  Coffee
Admin Note:

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
I've sent my zip7 file to add in.

Dave

Coffee
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Not to hyjack this thread, but I'm putting together information for JediMark to create Sleepyhead support for the Philips Respironics Dreamstation Auto SV Advanced DSX900...

If anyone can provide data for that machine, and especially if you also have EncorePro2 reports with waveform data, I want to give you a Dropbox address.  Information will be shared between myself and Mark Watkins.  Your help is greatly appreciated.

For those that think I'm a Resmed shrill, check out what machine i'm working to support! Dont-know
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Data needed 5iron 4 83 04-12-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 233 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  OSCAR Reports Omitted Some ResMed Sleep Sessions RTolley 2 209 03-17-2024, 08:58 PM
Last Post: RTolley
  python file converter for EMAY sleep pulse oximeter joeblough 1 663 03-04-2024, 10:26 PM
Last Post: ElectricalPaul
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 322 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,679 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Body Positions? Sleep Stages? KelleyBee 1 516 11-13-2023, 04:37 PM
Last Post: pholynyk

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.