Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2]
RE: SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2]
More data had been requested so event information can be validated. Progress is being made
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-10-2018, 10:06 PM)scroydon Wrote: I realize Mark and company are working tirelessly on a Sleepyhead upgrade but I'm curious how goes their progress?
EncorePro is better than a sharp stick in the eye but it is such a challenge understanding my apnea issues.

While development is continuing, there are beta builds of 1.1.0 available, but you have to build from code, https://gitlab.com/sleepyhead/sleepyhead-code   It's not the easiest thing to do the first time, but look at the Readme, and download the latest master Sleepyhead code.

You are also welcome to join the Sleepyhead discussion on Discord. https://discord.gg/bYahuG

Zipped SD cards for the Philips Dreamstation ASV DS900 and ST DS1030 can be uploaded to this dropbox address for use by the development team https://www.dropbox.com/request/CLq7iNRMsVMmZStBvUpz
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have tons of data for Weinmann Somnobalance machine (but not the machine itself anymore).
Would it help?
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-11-2018, 11:56 AM)yrnkrn Wrote: I have tons of data for Weinmann Somnobalance machine (but not the machine itself anymore).
Would it help?

Jump on the Discord chat https://discord.gg/bYahuG  If the data will help the developers they will let you know.  I think the Weinmann importer and hack is in good shape, but I haven't followed it that closely.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a Dreamstation Bipap AutoSV and would be glad to help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Is SleepyHead available for Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV machine (DSX900) yet?
Post Reply Post Reply
While not finalized, the version 1.1.0 beta is available here: https://OSCAR Official Download Page ----> CLICK HERE ./testing/1.1.0/

This download has an installer script that will install it on your machine, and it should provide good functionality for your Auto SV. Please refer to my thread on the 1.1.0 software here: http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...STING-Beta
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I downloaded SleepyHead for my Dreamstation BiPap ASV and the Plots are Disabled. Is there a fix for this?
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a DreamStation BIPAP ASV with about 4 months worth of data if you are still needing it.

I assume it is the P-SERIES.zip file that you would be wanting.

gxwhipp
Post Reply Post Reply
What is needed is a very disciplined approach to changing settings, and documenting it in EncorePro and working closely with Mark. It's not an easy task, and JediMark has again withdrawn from development at the moment. About all I can suggest is to join the Discord Sleepyhead group, offer to provide the data with EncorePro comparisons and be patient. Alternatively we need to find someone at Philips Respironics willing to share the machine code. That is something I might be able to pursue, but I am far from being an insider, although I have contacts I have not pursued.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 268 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,605 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 643 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Cannot select profile in OSCAR [solved, see post #9] GB San Jose 9 1,466 10-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: GB San Jose
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 721 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,575 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Z1 software advice needed aavenger 1 454 09-07-2023, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.