Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2]
RE: SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch
3.5 megabites. Sure
Post Reply Post Reply
you can use my date if u want dream station 900,
i have 20 days on it over 4 hours.
how do i send it?
Post Reply Post Reply
The file is 64.2 MB. Put me on your list. I thought I sent this last night, sorry.
Post Reply Post Reply
Upload the file to Dropbox or box. You can then share the link to anyone irregardless of size. Files can then be downloaded individually or as the entire folder.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks everyone. Please send me a valid email address by personal message. I will send you a file request that links to a dropbox where you can leave your data. It will be online for private use between Mark Watkins and myself and you will be able to access the folder by a file request. It will not be a fully public box.

The full directory structure of the folder p-series must be intact. The best way is to zip the contents of the SD card viewing the root directory with all the folders. For example, if you are using the free 7-Zip program, Win RAR or other archiving tool, you can right click the drive and send it to archive. That file can then be uploaded to the Sleepyhead SV dropbox.

It will take me a few days to get things sorted out in Encore and transfer the data to Mark. I'll keep you posted on progress. I do have some weekend plans, so through early next week I expect to mainly just collect the data. We all appreciate your help in extending Sleepyhead functionality to the Dreamstation SV.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-01-2017, 10:03 PM)RLSdss Wrote: 3.5 megabites. Sure

Got your data. Thanks!

The rest of you jagoffs, talk is cheap. Give me your email in a PM for a link to a private dropbox, or respond to the one you got.  Your data will be strictly between Mark, yourself and I.  Each contributor gets a private folder to send data to.

(jagoff, a term of endearment common in Pittsburgh for someone goofing around, or a generally irritating but close friend that needs a nuggie.)
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Uploaded my paltry 1.22Mb of Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV data this morning - just started using the machine.

Thanks for organizing and doing the Encore reports Sleeprider.
Post Reply Post Reply
For those contributing data, it is not necessary to have a lot of it.  I will quote what Mark requested below.  If your data is already available in EncorePro to you, please create a reports in PDF format and upload them to the same dropbox.  This will help me a great deal as I don't use EncorePro, but use EncoreBasic.  I think I recall that the Dreamstation does not work with Basic, but I may be wrong....It will be tremendously helpful if you include reports in addition to the data. 

Quote:Hi Tom, I need basically a zip of the ASV  model in questions SD cards and a couple of daily (PDF) reports generated from encore so I can match the raw hex data and against known values, as well as a detail (waveform) report so I can double check flag overlays.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
For those like me not familiar with Dropbox, when I entered by email and a password, I was sent to a screen where the only option was to download Dropbox software onto my computer. To get around this, I closed my browser and logged back into Dropbox with my email and password. The download page was gone and I was presented with an interface where I could upload my zip file.

If you're not sure how to zip the main folder on the SD card, usually you can right click on it and select "Send To" then "Compress folder".
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2]
Sleeprider - I've added a bit to the thread title and put a red "Admin Note" to the title to draw a bit more attention to this thread.

When you've got enough data, let me know and I can remove the "Admin Note" and the part of the title in brackets.

Thanks.

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 268 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,605 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 643 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Cannot select profile in OSCAR [solved, see post #9] GB San Jose 9 1,466 10-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: GB San Jose
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 721 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand
  Oscar V 1.5 [screen resolution issues - solved, see post #4] Dannobre 15 1,575 09-10-2023, 06:15 AM
Last Post: pholynyk
  Z1 software advice needed aavenger 1 454 09-07-2023, 06:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.