Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2]
RE: SleepyHead Dreamstation AutoSV Patch [DATA NEEDED see post #2]
I have a dreamstation autosv also - I can provide data if it's still needed. I'm not able to import my data into SleepyHead.
Post Reply Post Reply
What is the latest on this patch?
Post Reply Post Reply
As far as I can tell, Mark has not picked up the ball on this. I am concerned about the future of Sleepyhead as new machines are introduced.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
After much delay, progress is being made on the Dreamstation BiPAP Auto SV decoding project to Sleepyhead. Mark Watkins has created a new development communications platform, I uploaded all of the acquired SV datasets, and last night Mark and Heyns were busy shredding the files with Hexinator. Much of the decoding is related to the PRS1 ASV, but Sleepyhead was rejecting the machine data. It looks like that issue has been overcome.

I expect it will not be long before we see a new version release that updates the program in general and includes the Dreastation SV.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
yesssssss
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-08-2017, 06:26 PM)Sleeprider Wrote: I have been in touch with Mark almost daily.  Saying progress is slow is an over-statement, but we recently showed him an new extension for the Weinmann Somnobalance written by a forum Member TBMx who is on our Apneaboard Sleepyhead Development Forum, and I'm sensing more motivation and urgency. Stay tuned.

Just seen this update from Mark on Faceache can someone contact TBMx ?? Or is this in hand ?

Hi All,

Some good news... (other than I'm not dead, lol.. it's been a long time, I know)

I managed to beat QtWebkit into submission and build it on Mac with a more recent Qt Version (which solves a lot of major short-term problems in SleepyHead, my QtWebEngine port attempts just weren't cooperating). This means another SleepyHead update is possible before that ugly chunk of rework is completed. 

I'm currently in the middle of attempting this same feat on the Windows platform, which is a little bit more complicated, but I will figure it out soon.

I'm getting back into the swing of things, and have been merging in some scattered bugfixes/patches from around the place... if I've missed yours, please let me know.

Ryver server has been dropped (it's gone too commercial), in it's place I've set up a Discord server for conferencing & communication. 

Anyone who's interested in participating in development, hacking devices & data formats, building from source-code or assisting Arie with translations, feel free to PM me for an invite if you haven't got one already.

The ApneaBoard community has pulled some nice surprises and bugfixes for us, among them some good progress has been made on decoding the new DeVilbiss machines data formats.

Also new is a functional Weinmann importer, which I'd very much like the creator of it to please contact me so it can get merged in for the next official SleepyHead release Smile

Anyway, keep watching this page, and I'll try and keep you better posted.

Regards, and Sleep Well!
Jedimark
Post Reply Post Reply
TBMx has been notified, and I have offered to convey the Somnibalance data. He has some personal issues that will prevent his participation for a couple weeks. He will join us in the development as soon as he is able. Looking forward to his contribution.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the update
Post Reply Post Reply
For the people that donated data, I could use another clean dataset.  It is absolutely critical that the Encore report be produced from the same data as you are submitting.  Contact me by PM and I will provide a dropbox address for upload.  This is what happened last night when JediMark spent several hours chasing his tail while trying to figure out a mismatched data and report:

Quote:ugh.. 2 machines from the same family and familyVersion with headers of different sizes...
nope.. just coincidence and two bytes matched as a checksum. header length was longer
Session duration is no longer as seconds, which is a pain..
unknown
161 bytes
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5041]
Somewhere in that should be an encoded duration of 6h 11m 55s, or 22,315 seconds...
[Image: attachment.php?aid=5042]
taken from the most recent session file
So they possibly switched to bit packed duration format, which would be slightly dumb considering how much they rely on time deltas in their format. :/
Doh... and Ugh... The report isn't generated off the current data set..
And tada... I looked back in session 0x34 and lo and behold it's still seconds encoded...
jedimark - Today at 2:02 AM
I really need Encore reports generated from the exact datasets, or I end up wasting a ton of time like this chasing my tail. :frowning:
And before anyone says I really should generate Encore reports myself to be sure, I remind you I went to a lot of effort to create SleepyHead just to avoid touching that gross and over-bloated program... when I say I won't touch it with a 60ft pole, I literally mean it Confusedtuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
jedimark - Today at 5:53 AM
The new ASV Event parsing is ugly.... plenty of different lengths for the same codes :/
That either means state machine (I hope not), or bitpacking weirdness.

We need the help, but any Encore report MUST be from the exact same dataset at the same date-range.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Attaching Files
Mask Primer

Post Reply Post Reply
I realize Mark and company are working tirelessly on a Sleepyhead upgrade but I'm curious how goes their progress?
EncorePro is better than a sharp stick in the eye but it is such a challenge understanding my apnea issues.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Data needed 5iron 4 120 04-12-2024, 06:39 PM
Last Post: pholynyk
Question OK TO IMPORT SLEEP DATA FROM OLD SD CARD INTO OSCAR W/O MESSING UP CURRENT DATA? Plmnb 3 285 03-29-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
  Viatom/WellUE data is different than OSCAR displayed data GordK 3 345 02-23-2024, 04:48 PM
Last Post: GordK
  Data structure / data definition of AirSense 11 CD, CMSd50+ or OSCAR?hing obvious, … Perickson 4 1,706 02-18-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Perickson
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 691 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Cannot select profile in OSCAR [solved, see post #9] GB San Jose 9 1,583 10-09-2023, 08:24 AM
Last Post: GB San Jose
Question Oscar installation problem [solved, see post #4] Bertrand 3 793 09-19-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Bertrand

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.