Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

The Charts and Graphs Project: A collaborative effort - we need your help
RE: The Charts and Graphs Project: A collaborative effort - we need your help
I have attached PDF versions of two Excel charts I use to track my CPAP data. Excel Apnea Chart 1 plots AHI and its 3 components. It is hard to see trends with the wide daily variability of these quantities, so I also plot a 7 day moving average of AHI, as shown in Excel Apnea Chart 2. I download the data from my CPAP's SD card using SleepyHead, then paste the data into Excel.
.pdf   Excel Apnea Chart 1.pdf (Size: 32.6 KB / Downloads: 263)
.pdf   Excel Apnea Chart 2.pdf (Size: 30.25 KB / Downloads: 220)
greatunclebill,

here is an updated spreadsheet with tabs set for each mask. You'll see tabs at the bottom of the sheet named Mask#1 / Mask#2.
Just click on the tab that matches your mask ( you can rename the tabs with your mask names if you'd like ( resmed swift or comfortgel blue etc.)
and just input the data to the proper tab pertaining to wich mask y0ou use.

tombarelybreathing

Attached Files
.xls   Sleep Data.xls (Size: 56.5 KB / Downloads: 210)
anything worth doing is worth doing well...sleeping included...sleep well friends Smile
Welcome to the Apnea Board jDeed!!

It's good to see someone else getting involved who can share their knowledge with the other members. It's always good to have lots of options for using information...thanks for posting your spreadsheets Smile

I'm not a spreadsheet wizard or anything so everyone who can share in this project is a welcome contributor to the group.

tombarelybreathing
anything worth doing is worth doing well...sleeping included...sleep well friends Smile
Has anyone asked if sleepyhead could get a simple mode that would get the data from the card and just provide the basic data on the screen?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Charts: Interrupted sleep with high heart rate xaid 0 50 11 hours ago
Last Post: xaid
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 227 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 1,935 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  Help Interpreting Oscar Charts - Huge Clusters of OA Heaviside 3 350 02-22-2024, 09:58 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Treatment] What Do My Graphs Mean? | OSCAR TiredTim 27 1,439 02-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  'Near-perfect' flowrate graphs CPAPnerd 7 414 02-11-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Central apnea, graphs' meaning and ASV machine settings GT26 4 236 02-09-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: GT26

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.