Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Admin Note] WANTED: AirStart 10 Cliniician (Setup) Manual
Howdy folks,

ResMed has a newer low-end basic CPAP and Auto-CPAP machine series, called the AirStart 10.  This is different than the AirSense 10 series machines, and these AirStart machines do not offer any sort of data reporting at all.

We have had several requests for the Clinician Setup Manual (Provider Guide) [not the user guide], so if you have a copy, it would be great if you sent it to us so others can benefit from it.

We're looking for the Clinician Manuals for both the:

ResMed AirStart 10 CPAP

ResMed AirStart 10 APAP (Auto-CPAP)

If you have a copy, please email it to apneaboard@gmail.com or you can photocopy it and send a copy via US Postal Mail to us at:  Apnea Board, PO Box 62, Dixon, IL 61021 and I can then scan and digitize it.

Thanks
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
You sure you don't want a shipping manual from UPS instead?
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-25-2018, 01:22 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: ResMed has a newer low-end basic CPAP and Auto-CPAP machine series, called the AirStart 10.  This is different than the AirSense 10 series machines, and these AirStart machines do not offer any sort of data reporting at all.

Says here the Airstart has an SD card, just no cellular modem:

User's guide: https://www.resmed.com/ap/dam/documents/...ac_eng.pdf
Product page: https://www.resmed.com/ap/en/consumer/pr...-cpap.html
"I wanted to be a Boy Scout, but I had all the wrong qualities.  They were looking for kids who were trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.  Whereas I tended to be devious, fickle, obstructive, hostile, rude, mean, defiant, glum, extravagant, cowardly, dirty, and sacrilegious."  (George Carlin)
Post Reply Post Reply
Pretty sure the AirStarts only record compliance data, so for our purposes of using ResScan or SleepyHead, the SD card is pretty useless, unless we're simply trying to provide compliance proof for insurance purposes.
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
(05-25-2018, 05:04 PM)SuperSleeper Wrote: Pretty sure the AirStarts only record compliance data, so for our purposes of using ResScan or SleepyHead, the SD card is pretty useless, unless we're simply trying to provide compliance proof for insurance purposes.

Huh. Well, that's a pisser. It's back to that old question of who the customers are: the patients, or the DME companies?

If Resmed starts that PIN patient-lockout nonsense as Philips has done, that's when I stop being a fan.
"I wanted to be a Boy Scout, but I had all the wrong qualities.  They were looking for kids who were trustworthy, loyal, helpful, friendly, courteous, kind, obedient, cheerful, thrifty, brave, clean, and reverent.  Whereas I tended to be devious, fickle, obstructive, hostile, rude, mean, defiant, glum, extravagant, cowardly, dirty, and sacrilegious."  (George Carlin)
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] New CPAP Questions. [A10 setup] anonEmouse2004 5 183 09-27-2018, 11:04 AM
Last Post: anonEmouse2004
  ResMed AirCurve Vauto Setup FifthAvenue 2 163 09-08-2018, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Seeking user manual for the philips Dorma 500 pintree3 4 153 08-24-2018, 01:21 PM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  [Pressure] Deemed Airstart 10 AutoPAP clinician manual Ace33018 7 3,025 07-25-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: prodigyplace
  [Equipment] Finding User Manual for Respironics BiPAP machine Chalkie 5 290 06-23-2018, 01:53 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
Question [Equipment] New F&P SleepStyle clinician manual Shayne.ng 7 911 06-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Last Post: phranq
  [Pressure] Airstart Set Up Dermovaya 1 187 05-25-2018, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider