Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Advice? AHI 3.5 after 3 months and brain fog [OSCAR]
Advice? AHI 3.5 after 3 months and brain fog [OSCAR]
AHI only 3.5. But still feeling groggy and brain fog, most days.

(last night's OSCAR attached). 

3 months into treatment for moderate apnea (AHI @ sleep lab was 26 supine, 9.5 right side).

Using AirFit P10 with mouth tape.

OSCAR shows low AHI's, nearly all CA's, and I still have brain fog. 

Only one day in recent memory did I wake up and feel refreshed--which proves it's possible, and keeps me motivated :-)

I'm looking for mask or setting adjustment recommendations to improve how I feel.

Thank you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Advice? AHI 3.5 after 3 months and brain fog [OSCAR]
AZAwake,

It helps if you post the entire screenshot including the left panel. There is valuable info there that is very helpful to those that can offer you advice.

For Windows use F12, Mac fn+F12, or from the OSCAR menubar View > Take Screenshot.
Jeff8356

MacBook Air (2017, Intel) | macOS Monterey (12.7) | OSCAR v1.5.1 | VM = Win10/Win11 |
How to Links:
Installing OSCAR on a Mac
Organizing your OSCAR charts
Attaching screenshots and files for the forum
OSCAR Help
OSCAR - The Guide

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Advice? AHI 3.5 after 3 months and brain fog [OSCAR]
(11-29-2022, 04:06 PM)Jeff8356 Wrote: AZAwake,

It helps if you post the entire screenshot including the left panel.  There is valuable info there that is very helpful to those that can offer you advice.

For Windows use F12, Mac fn+F12, or from the OSCAR menubar View > Take Screenshot.

Thanks Jeff.

I'm attaching the full screenshot to this reply.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  3 Days of Oscar Charts - Looking for advice Jakeb24 5 133 04-15-2024, 10:10 AM
Last Post: Jakeb24
  New car smell months later dkmk 4 263 04-15-2024, 08:02 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR advice juniper 7 177 04-12-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  [Symptoms] Terrible brain fog and tiredness despite low AHI - Can you see anything in OSCAR? youthfulapnea 7 527 04-11-2024, 02:59 PM
Last Post: gainerfull
  Headache, Brain Fog, Dizziness, Nausea after APAP Use geosyncline 24 3,230 04-10-2024, 10:17 PM
Last Post: jiyun
Sad cause severe brain fog and unbearable headaches use cpap jiyun 1 117 04-09-2024, 08:26 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 52 2,545 04-06-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: akarifur

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.