Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Advice Please [snoring with new machine]
Advice Please [snoring with new machine]
Hi, I was upgraded to a dream station auto CPAP machine yesterday. I have been on CPAP for 2.5 years and my snoring was gone. This morning I have a grumpy wife as my snoring was atrocious apparently. 

My settings are 9 - 15. As it is set by the NHS I don’t think there is a way I can adjust them? If anyone knows of a way around it please let me know, I don’t like a grumpy wife. 

Thanks in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Advice Please
Hold in the round control knob and the ramp button in for 5 seconds and the Therapy settings icon will come up.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Google for the manual or look for it here.
I am NOT a doctor.  I try to help, but do not take what I say as medical advice.

Every journey, however large or small starts with the first step.

Sleep-well
Post Reply Post Reply
smiffy you can get the clinical manual here https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual

Welcome to the forum. There is a lot of people on this forum willing to help you.

Welcome
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 37 1,523 03-17-2024, 02:50 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Pressure] Looking for advice about ASV settings rosebladepat 7 97 03-15-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Treatment] Looking for Advice jlacassin 0 54 03-15-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: jlacassin
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 13 514 03-12-2024, 02:54 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Treatment] CPAP to Bilevel advice kkjacks 21 723 03-12-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Newer CPAP User, still snoring Warnick13 45 1,373 03-11-2024, 06:29 PM
Last Post: Warnick13
  21 nights in, seeking advice smmille1 3 182 03-10-2024, 03:09 PM
Last Post: smmille1

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.