Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Advice appreciated
RE: Advice appreciated
Sounds like it's coming along, maybe not great but it'll come soon. Helpful hint and use it if/when it applies, if the data begins to be an obsession just don't look at it. You know if you feel better for therapy or not, data just measures stuff, your real feel data is better gauge on success.
Dave

OSCAR
Standard OSCAR Chart Order
Mask Primer
Dealing With A DME
Soft Cervical Collar Wiki
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
I have been referring to a Kingsbridge chin strap.    Oops!     It is a Knightsbridge chin strap.      I was picturing a KING   wearing a crown and riding his horse over a bridge.
Post Reply Post Reply
Some of my OA s    are longer than 60 seconds.      I continue to try to eliminate  the OA s...   usually have a cluster or two ,   and shorter periods.     So I am still working on the positional apnea challenge.     
How much should I be concerned about these long apneas?        I   haven't read anything about lengths of individual apneas.    

I would like to keep my brain cells alive, as much as I can.    

Thank you for your consideration.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Air mini advice? mattegaham 6 416 12-20-2020, 06:54 AM
Last Post: odesis
  [Treatment] UARS - BiPAP - just started treatment - need advice calebpng 3 225 11-26-2020, 10:09 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Longtime BiPAP w/ centrals needs new machine advice memeuro 51 1,840 11-11-2020, 04:12 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  Newbie - Help with OSCAR and advice regarding treatment (OSA and possible RERAs?) SleepyMech 0 206 11-10-2020, 10:42 AM
Last Post: SleepyMech
Question CPAP newbie, trying to avoid DMEs entirely. Need advice on what I'm doing. harrisrobin 10 431 11-10-2020, 01:21 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Rcgop needs advice Rcgop 3 255 11-05-2020, 10:16 AM
Last Post: martyedb
Smile Any help would be appreciated. jjohnson 7 236 10-27-2020, 05:26 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.