Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

NEED HELP INTERPRETING OSCAR DATA
RE: NEED HELP INTERPRETING OSCAR DATA
(06-19-2021, 11:28 PM)notam2 Wrote: I too think you should raise the min pressure to 7.5 and incrementally thereafter if the results aren't satisfactory.

I believe you're using Flex A.  If you're able to try Flex C, I'm curious if that would better treat your high hypopnea index and flow limits, keeping the flex level at 2.

I went to 7.5 last night and had a very similar set of data this morning. Nearly identical. 

And Yes I do believe I am currently on Flex A. I am going to make one change at a time so i can be certain of what changes are responsible for any improvements I may see.

Tonight I am going to 8.5 and will test this one change for a few nights. 

If after a few nights I do not see any improvements from where I am now I will try your suggestion of moving to Flex C and the level at 2 and see how that works.

Thank you so much!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help Adjusting Settings based on Oscar data rygonzo93 4 74 5 hours ago
Last Post: gainerfull
  Help reading OSCAR data JenniferJuniper 24 1,278 Today, 10:17 AM
Last Post: JenniferJuniper
  [CPAP] Help with OSCAR data to help improve sleep Akaharu 7 253 Today, 04:04 AM
Last Post: Akaharu
  [CPAP] OSCAR Data Review for New User goodfella7763 3 184 04-15-2024, 08:42 PM
Last Post: goodfella7763
  [Treatment] Help with interpreting OSCAR results 6bez8dF5lf 7 194 04-15-2024, 10:13 AM
Last Post: 6bez8dF5lf
  Just getting started, looking for an OSCAR data review mattcole3 3 110 04-12-2024, 12:56 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Need help interpreting the data Hopey 2 112 04-12-2024, 09:40 AM
Last Post: Hopey

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.