Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Advice on changing settings
Good morning people. I had my post in the personal Cpap success thread but had some good advice (thank you.) that it would be better off in a different thread of it's own. So here it is .

I would really appreciate some feedback on how my Sleep Apnea is going. From what I can make out of the data it seems to be not too bad, although I don't know too much about interpreting the data yet. I would like to get some insight from some of the knowledgeable people on this forum.

I still have a bit of trouble with mask leak from time to time because I am a mouth breather and I am using the ResMed nasal pillows. I tried a full face mask but it was worse. I have taken to using a piece of micropore tape to help keep my mouth closed . I tried a chin strap when I did a mask test ,but it was not very successful at all. I am using a ResMed Airsense 10 and P10 nasal mask.

I have taken screenshots of some of the data taken by sleepyhead ,so hopefully I will get some feedback on if I need to use more pressure or whatever I might need to do. Thank you .

Hopefully I have done the links the right way.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
The links work. I responded in your other postSleep-well

Post Reply Post Reply
This thread was a WOT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Machine Settings Display grokJim 6 84 9 hours ago
Last Post: JesseLee
  Changed BiPAP machines--need advice gwc2795 27 631 9 hours ago
Last Post: gwc2795