Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Advice on spare machine for weekend vacation house
RE: Advice on spare machine for weekend vacation house
CPAPReturnee - I'm not a moderator, but I don't think you said anything wrong. But it sounds like you could use some help; so maybe starting a new thread could be beneficial.

As far as a CPAP addiction, I'd equivalate it to being high on life. I had NO CLUE it was possible to be so clear-brained, productive, and not exhausted... now I never want to go back. Plus, it's nice to no longer gasp and choke as I'm falling asleep.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
(05-17-2017, 03:21 PM)Hydrangea Wrote: CPAPReturnee - I'm not a moderator, but I don't think you said anything wrong.  But it sounds like you could use some help; so maybe starting a new thread could be beneficial.

As far as a CPAP addiction, I'd equivalate it to being high on life.  I had NO CLUE it was possible to be so clear-brained, productive, and not exhausted... now I never want to go back.  Plus, it's nice to no longer gasp and choke as I'm falling asleep.

Thanks Will strongly consider it.  Like everything just getting use to things, but wow, I have tuned up car engines faster than it takes getting cpap working!
Post Reply Post Reply
Used my new Airstart machine last weekend.  It works every bit as good as the Airsense 10 for half the price.  I'm happy with the purchase.
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-25-2017, 01:53 PM)signal13 Wrote: Used my new Airstart machine last weekend.  It works every bit as good as the Airsense 10 for half the price.  I'm happy with the purchase.

except that you will not get detailed data.  Good for a backup machine though.
Fred Bonjour - Project Manager and Lead Tester for OSCAR - Open Source CPAP Analysis Reporter 
OSCAR

Download OSCAR
New to Apnea? Helpful tips to ensure success
Mask Primer
Dealing with a DME
Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResMed Airsense 10 Auto for Her - Advice Needed From Users AmyGrace 6 180 9 hours ago
Last Post: alshayed
  new user advice/comments pugster 2 122 05-17-2019, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 120 108,130 05-15-2019, 03:48 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Self-treating Suspected UARS — Any Advice on Equipment? FoggedOut 12 2,458 05-03-2019, 09:00 AM
Last Post: logit
  DME Advice Please Donna 2 184 05-02-2019, 06:55 PM
Last Post: Donna
  Requesting Advice for Optimizing Settings Dormant 4 179 03-31-2019, 02:01 AM
Last Post: Dormant
  Need advice about sleep study please discojon 9 375 03-14-2019, 05:11 PM
Last Post: discojon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.