Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Advice
Advice
Hi to all!

I have attached last nights ResScan report and would appreciate your thoughts. I use a breeze nasal pillow mask and have just started using a chinstrap. The pressure setting is 9-16.6 I had increased it from 16 the previous night. As you can see from the graph the pressure throughout the night varies between 10.2 and 16.6 I hit that a few times so will increase it to 17 tonight) does this look normal?

Cheers

John
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Advice
Hi Roady,
Welcome to the forum.
I will leave interpretation to one of the more experienced members.

Sleep-well
"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply
could you show events graph (maybe FL too) the one shows duration and type of apnea
whats the AHI breakdown including centrals
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Zonk,

I have an s8 which does not do flow, report to include events below!
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2013, 04:58 PM)roady666 Wrote: The pressure setting is 9-16.6 I had increased it from 16 the previous night. As you can see from the graph the pressure throughout the night varies between 10.2 and 16.6 I hit that a few times so will increase it to 17 tonight) does this look normal?

Cheers

John
this is not an advice, only your doctor can give you such an advice
but for an opinion, I would go for 11-15 or even pick a number and set the machine on CPAP
monitor the result and only make small changes at one time
keep a diary whats going on and how you feel
how you feel is better gauge than AHI

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 45 1,856 3 hours ago
Last Post: Uzupan
  New to CPAP, looking for guidance and advice iamJB 16 306 Yesterday, 11:48 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  New- CA CA-Tired help with settings advice jenjabba 8 182 03-27-2024, 01:03 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  New Here, Been using OSCAR, Need Advice Regarding Adjustments FrankReality 26 876 03-26-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: FrankReality
  [Pressure] Looking for advice about ASV settings rosebladepat 7 145 03-15-2024, 07:12 PM
Last Post: rosebladepat
  [Treatment] Looking for Advice jlacassin 0 79 03-15-2024, 03:51 PM
Last Post: jlacassin
  [Treatment] CPAP to Bilevel advice kkjacks 21 810 03-12-2024, 01:33 PM
Last Post: kkjacks

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.