Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Airsense 10 Auto
RE: Resmed Airsense 10 Auto
Lee, how much are they proposing to charge? For comparison only, Perth CPAP are currently offering the Airsense 10 Autoset with mask of your choice, carry bag, "optional" heated hose, 5 year warranty and an unspecified number of consultations for AUD1599. If your supplier is asking for significantly more than that you might want to negotiate a better offer else look elsewhere.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the replies yea same $1599 5 years warranty mask of my choice 
Heated hose I think is that good that one?  Carry bag an all that an some filters
Post Reply Post Reply
Lee,
Order the Clinical manual by following the instructions in the CPAP Setup in the black banner on the top of the page. That will provide the "secret handshake" to allow access to ALL the settings on the machine.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi just wondering is the heated hose worth it like is it a lot better then the standard one ? What do you all use ? Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
Should come with heated hose standard - at least mine did from NSWCpap.

Heated hose helps get rid on any excess moisture remaining in hose.
Post Reply Post Reply
Mine came with the heated hose. Not sure if it was an option or not though. 

Even though I have one, I've yet to choose to turn it on. As far as I know, I've not had any rain-out issues at all.
Post Reply Post Reply
The ClimateLine is normally an option.  Resmed does offer this hose in a package.  The regular hose is one model number and, with the ClimateLine, the model is one digit higher.  An example is the Resmed AutoSet (US model)- the regular is 37207 and, with the ClimateLine, it is 37208

Here is the link to the Resmed model numbers:
https://www.resmed.com/us/dam/documents/...-guide.pdf
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
True story:
I bought my Airsense Autoset 10 in Adelaide, Australia in an unopened box for $1,100 from someone who accidentally bought it on-line with the intention of helping their cat's breathing.
Post Reply Post Reply
I have a ResMed AirSense 10 AutoSet.

I love my machine.  I started with CPAP and then switched.  The results have been so much better.

I make sure I use the #36857 hypoallergenic filters and for two reasons.

1. Good for me to have the extra filtering.
2. Good for the machine to have the extra filtering for keeping the insides clean.

I have tried some of the generic hypoallergenic filters and came back to the ResMed brand.  They seem better.

You might consider time out protection if you have storm and power problems.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-Power-Time-Out-Protection
    Of course, these are for U.S. voltages.

Also, ResMed says do not allow ozone into the internals of your machine.
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-Ozone-Machine
      Scroll through since there are links posted to others and ResMed on their warranty.  Motor noise caused by 
      ozone will not be covered by the warranty.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 21 374 6 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 69 25,724 Yesterday, 05:18 PM
Last Post: fixed it
  From DreamStation to AirSense 10 or AirSense 11 xaid 7 613 03-20-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: labrat
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,600 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,767 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  What happens when SD card fills? - Resmed Airsense 10 Craigtech 1 227 03-10-2024, 04:12 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Setting time and date on Resmed Airsense 10 cmadon 42 32,176 03-08-2024, 09:13 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.