Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

OSCAR different from DreamMapper
Question 
OSCAR different from DreamMapper
I've been using Dream Mapper daily and uploading to OSCAR almost every weekend (or two) and the two have been in sync - until this week.

I just uploaded my data into OSCAR and the last few days the OSCAR data shows a lower AHI than the Dream Mapper app, and it looks to be in the area of Hypopneas.  OA's and CA seem to match exactly, but the Dream Mapper is showing more HA events, resulting in a higher AHI.  Prior to this week it has been totally consistent.

I've been using my CPAP for 97 days.  Since OSCAR gets its data directly from the card, I would assume that OSCAR is the accurate one, but the Dream Mapper is also pulling directly from my machine.

Any thoughts??
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR different from DreamMapper
We have seen issues with uploading more than once a day. If you had a "nap" that shows on one and not the other that would definitely explain it. It is hard to say without seeing the data for both.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: OSCAR different from DreamMapper
I will post the data tomorrow, but that does make some sense. No naps, but for instance last night I had an issue with the humidifier seal and had to start the machine twice.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phillips DreamMapper - old machine only? p123 6 756 11-19-2023, 04:58 PM
Last Post: paulag1955
  DreamMapper - Data not transferring from Dream2 gonzalo 1 710 08-01-2023, 10:18 AM
Last Post: MrMister
  Dreamstation 2 software (Dreammapper) EricDK 9 1,737 05-15-2023, 01:40 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  DreamStation 2 constantly requiring pairing [with DreamMapper] OldNavyGuy 10 5,912 12-23-2022, 10:21 AM
Last Post: Katman
  Dreammapper Android App won't connect BeachGuy71 4 1,173 09-14-2022, 09:34 AM
Last Post: BeachGuy71
  DreamStation 2, DreamMapper, Oh-oh! StratCat48 5 2,152 12-28-2021, 09:12 PM
Last Post: Lunasea
  Dreamstation / Dreammapper not syncing recruiter 2 2,319 05-06-2021, 10:20 AM
Last Post: recruiter

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.