Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

you members got me in trouble
RE: you members got me in trouble
Well done... you should only accept and pay for a product that does what it is supposed to do for you.  Cool

For many years now I suspect my phone and internet provider has had a note that pops up next to either of my phone numbers on their caller ID when I ring them up.... I think it reads "Oh s**t, now what is his problem this time?"  Laugh-a-lot

They certainly do take notice of me these days when I get on to them, and usually they fix things to my satisfaction quite promptly.. subsequently they have a loyal customer in me, and they now also have my wife's mobile phone contract as well. 

Demand good customer service, and accept nothing less.. it also pays off in the long run for the company to look after their customers (if they are a wise company)

Looking forward to hearing how your apnea improves from here on out.  Eat-popcorn
Post Reply Post Reply
I applaud you for standing up and insisting on effective results. I find that a lot of people working with sleep patients have this casual attitude of "good enough."
Post Reply Post Reply
GREAT JOB,! silversnore,
keep up the good work.
The “black star” is a good thing, it’s great to hear that you got a good fitting mask.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
<golf clap>

Well done!!!! Congrats!

I've been told by insiders that I quickly get red-flagged (by various places I go to for customer service... including drs). I'm a-ok with that.
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-30-2017, 05:53 AM)sleepy1235 Wrote: I applaud you for standing up and insisting on effective results. I find that a lot of people working with sleep patients have this casual attitude of "good enough."

I can second that, I nearly had my man by the throat insisting that their treatment was not working for me.

As we say here, it is like beating your head against a brick wall. Dielaughing
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trouble adapting to ResMed AirCurve 10 ASV JanetW 6 201 03-19-2024, 01:58 AM
Last Post: stevew168
  [CPAP] Trouble staying asleep with CPAP sarahsleeps 44 1,857 03-12-2024, 01:50 PM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  [Mod Note] Attention Advisory Members - Vote Now Sleeprider 1 280 02-27-2024, 04:11 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Admin Note] Members-Only FILES SuperSleeper 13 397 02-16-2024, 06:28 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Trouble Breathing, take off mask and put back on, then no trouble? mogulman 0 233 02-13-2024, 06:10 PM
Last Post: mogulman
  Still Having Trouble with Sleeping CcReesezzzzz01 7 456 02-13-2024, 01:39 AM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Trouble with multiple masks jlpool 5 696 11-28-2023, 09:08 AM
Last Post: DaveL

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.